• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Kansas City/ Tuttle Creek M&G

hope to see you there. A few guys from over at MIOBI are talking about making the trip as well. It will be a good time.

I think I'm going to make this one. I'm all about the famous daves too. Been a long time since I've eaten there, and I'm jonesing.

Should be fun. Theres a small group from Salina heading that way.

Has anyone heard from Dalen lately...or Blake for that matter?? I see that Andrew sold his rig....weak sauce there!

I am not sure if I will be making it. We are in the middle of finishing painting our house and it hit is big time on finiances. And before I take out my rig again I am redoing my whole brake system. And so far to redo my rear brakes it is going to be about $400. Then I am wanting hydro assist also.

Blake, you know I always have an open seat for you :kissyou:

I am sure that there will be plenty of open seats around and how can ya turn down the "Famous Daves"?

I EXPECT to see you there! Hell, I may even need to crash at your place the Friday night before the event so I can save on hotel expenses :D

I can not access youtube at work..drats!!! do you have some pics that you could email me of this XJ? If so hit me with a PM and I will get my email to ya.

Thanks-
Tyler

PS-I see you migrated over from MIOBI huh :D welcome to our humble little place

The park started to dry out, but they got a full day of rain up there today. Hopefully it starts drying back out before the 6th. :farmer:

well I got the back bumper finished
newbumper2.jpg

i'm not going to be able to make this one. I will be full swing at the haunted houses and there is no way that I can make the 3 hour drive and be back in time to work for the night. Let me know when we have the next one.

Parakeet

hell, come up and wheel for the day and then head home a bit early, you know you will have a good time :D

Should be a good time im ready for it.:cheers:

Holy shiz....Josh finally paid up and went RED !! your damn right it is going to be a good time. Just about 3 weeks away!

HA yeah figured might as well. Are you going to make it back down for the krawl?

Back