• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Kansas City/ Tuttle Creek M&G

Hell ya. Is it a dollar a ticket?

YUP, a buck a ticket and you know you don't win unless you spend at least $10 right?? :D hopefully there will be enough of a pot that the winner will at least win their gas money home :D

Oh and Blake theres no reason for you not to get your junk fixed.

This is how mine sits as of now.

100_0229-1.jpg

100_0231.jpg

yours sits like a little white dot on my screen at work. I hope it looks better when I get home to check it out :D

Your better off just staring at that white dot. :twak:

McLovin!?!?! Do you not relize how maney people say I look like McLovin.

We are planning on making the trip. maybe bring a couple of buds as well, all with xjs.
if anyone is looking for a storage box for the rear cargo area, i have one for sale. i know it will fit in a 4 door with the back seat folded, and maybe a 2 door. here are the dimensions, 38 wide, 33 deep, 10.5 tall. it is grey plastic with grey carpet on top. 2 dividers and a lock. i would like to get $125.
i can send pics with an email.
Thomas

about how many poeple are we looking at coming from on here? I know there are a few guys from other clubs/organizations that are going to meet up with us as well, but I was just trying to get an estimate.

oh yeah, I just picked up some 36's yesterday, so that will be fun to try out on this run :D They are lacking in the tread department compared to my new TSL's, but hey, they were cheap!

XJ&TJ4ME said:
but hey, they were cheap!
You should come up to Des Moines more often Tyler, we have an endless supply of cheap things up here.

BIGSLVRXJ said:
You should come up to Des Moines more often Tyler, we have an endless supply of cheap things up here.

Women?

you bet, I believe that I saw some of DesMoines finest!! ;)

I think theres 5 of us from Salina going.

Me
Dalen
Greg
Justin
John Doe (cant think of his name)

And some non XJ's

Me from this area, most of the locals I wheel with are afraid to drive more then like an hour away :D I know that Collin and Dustin are planning on making the trip from Des Moines and a few non-XJ's from the KC area as well. Maybe a few more from the KC area that have posted up here as well.

Plus all the zuks that will be out that weekend.

They are have a meet and greet to.

I hope your wheelin' ability is better then your english...... :D

Back