• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Kansas City Meet and Greet

The kids are actually his girlfriends kids, and they suck beyond all belief. I swear that these kids should have been left on a firehouse door step!!! Mean...well, yes I am!! :D Hell, if my kid gets fussy...out to the car he goes (the same thing goes with my wife!) :D

100 post, I didnt even realize. My girl can definitely scream but she is normally pretty good if entertained. It all depends on the nap situation. As far as the wife goes, I will beat her into submission before we leave the house. YEAHHHH

I plan on bringing my spare parts, bumpers, XJ, jeep stuff that I have lying around to kinda make this like a swap meet too :D So bring your goodies and money to trade/buy mine :D

I have a few odd ball parts lying around, I might load them up and see if someone is interested in any of them. It will be like Christmas for me...picking up those arms, coils and spacers :D

Hey Cherokee Yellow, were you at the M&G last summer??? There was a yellow XJ, I did not know if that was you?

Cool, that is who I thought it might be. Looks like we're gonna have a pretty good crowd.

It's confirmed I will be able to go. I got the idle issue worked out so it's good to go. Now if the weather will warm up a few degree's and I can talk my buddy into it, I can get my fenders trimmed, and rear sway bar off, rear hitch on, etc. Needless to say I may be going on the 27th. Not sure on that yet.

Parakeet

Well I just went wheeling today and if it is as nasty out as today. If the weahter doesn't get better I wont be wheeling on the 27th. But if it can somehow dry out by then I am all game. But spending the day straping and winching people is not fun. But look forward to sat for the meet and greet

Sorry guys, I'm no longer going to make it. I've got to go with one of my buddies to get an MJ in Illinois which is going to be a full day drive. I will for sure make it for the next one you guys have though.

I wont be wheelin on the 27th either, cold is not the only reason, but has a lot to do with it..and the fact it is about a 5-6 hour drive home after wheelin for me and I have to work the next morning.

XJ&TJ4ME said:
Collin, you suck :D
Haha yeah man, I know.

XJ&TJ4ME said:
cold is not the only reason, but has a lot to do with it
Cold is nearly 100% of the reason for me not wanting to do anything outside.

Looks like its going to be about 45 on Saturday!! :shocked: :cheers: That will be tropical compared to the 9 it is right now.:guitar:

And the count down is on....I will be bringing down one XJ of mine, and might talk the wifey into driving the DD XJ down as well. I have a friend that is going to come down with is XJ as well..trust me, if he brings his trail rig, you all will get a chuckle out of the paint job..something about it reminds me of Captain America and Wonder Woman all tied up into one POS XJ!! I will give him credit though, he wheels the piss out of it!

I will be there. But not in the XJ. Most of you know what it looks like now.

Back