• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Kansas City Meet and Greet

NighthawkXJ said:
I think im with andy here on this on. I have not been to krocks yet, and i dont know how fun it would be in jan unless there was no snow. But what the heck, i might try to make it anyway.

Dalen
We still had an awesome time at the Iowa one without wheeling but I'm not quite as hardcore as a lot of you guys are :D.

I dont care if we wheel or not really I'm kinda needing new axle shafts before I go out and do any wheeling my cv boots are torn and the last time that happend I had a 3mile trip out of the trail with a blown up cv joint. I got some 260's to put in there but its freezing out side and I have people coming in to put new garge doors and lifts in my garage. Hopefully I can get them in and go wheeling.
My Jeep is stock, are there little bunny trails I could go on at KSRocks?

I am fine either way about the wheelin aspect of tis, but I as have read back through this post is started out as a "Meet & Greet", not a wheelin trip. This is gonna make me sound like a prick,but I kind of like to meet the guys I am gonna wheel with ahead of time rather then plan a trip and find out the hard way that I was wheelin with a bunch of assbags. So if some guys want to go wheel, then go for it, and if others want to get together for a bite of food, a few cold beers and get to know everyone other then through the forums...then show up at the resturant. :cheers:

OUT-

XJ&TJ4ME said:
I am fine either way about the wheelin aspect of tis, but I as have read back through this post is started out as a "Meet & Greet", not a wheelin trip. This is gonna make me sound like a prick,but I kind of like to meet the guys I am gonna wheel with ahead of time rather then plan a trip and find out the hard way that I was wheelin with a bunch of assbags. So if some guys want to go wheel, then go for it, and if others want to get together for a bite of food, a few cold beers and get to know everyone other then through the forums...then show up at the resturant. :cheers:

OUT-
I get your point with that one, Id rather do Just the meet and greet than go whell in the snow and ice. So Ill be at the Robin on metcalf the 26th now I think all we need is a time. Ill call them now to see if the room is open for that day and get some details from them.

Ok I reserved the "backroom" at the red robin in Overland Park. The address is 7111 W 95th
Overland Park, KS 66212
Here is a link to a google map if anyone needs it. http://maps.google.com/maps?q=7111+W+95th+St,+Overland+Park,+KS+66212,+USA&sa=X&oi=map&ct=title
The time I reserved it for is at 2:00pm but I told them that the time was not set in stone yet so If we need to tweek it a little that won't be a problem. I also told them about 20-30 people would be attending. The title of the reservation is NAXJA Midwest Chapter. So lets start a roll call and make sure that the time is ok for everyone.

I'll be there w/ wife and kiddo. May have a few other locals come too, but will not count them in as of yet.

Ill be there with the GF but we sold here Jeep haha lol now oops she read it now she is yellin at me

1985xjlaredo said:

have you been while it was wet. Been there once while really muddy and once with snow both times were not that much fun. But they both were for good causes so I went. Now when the park is dry there are lots of places you can go and have fun without getting damage.

spunebil said:
I believe I can make meet and Greet on the 26th.......but what time?

2:00 is what has been mentioned. That might make it a little easier to get a group in and parking etc.

Sounds good Jim, those wheels you sold me are working out great, thanks again!!

XJ&TJ4ME said:
2:00 is what has been mentioned. That might make it a little easier to get a group in and parking etc.
X2 2:00pm not am :roll: That would work best I think

Back