• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Just an Idea....Paying Members

Burke VA here

Leesburg, VA here.

Anybody in NOVA want to help a noob fix an XJ? Got rear-ended on Rt 7 last week. Perfect opp for new bumpers :spin1:

Northern Virginia here too... a lot more active after winter has passed.

Count me in.

John

From my own research a few weeks ago...

Looking through the current roster:
http://naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=940681

The SEC has 141 members:
WV - 5
VA - 34
NC - 32
AL - 11
SC - 7
FL - 17
TN - 13
GA - 14
KY - 4
MS - 1
And 3 members that are listed as SEC, but do not have a location in the chapter listed...
this does not account for expired memberships, nor inactive people, and some VA residents were listed as both SEC and NAC, but I included them in my figures.

The new chapter would be:
WV, VA, NC, SC - 78
the SEC would have:
AL, FL, TN, GA, KY, MS - 60
and the 3 loose members wold be wherever they are...

just to get some numbers in here...

West Virginia The Mountain State Just Joined Yesterday

chew tobacco chew tobacco spit spit spit if you aint a mountaineer you aint ----

xuv-this said:
i'm confused. why would TN and KY stay in the SEC? mabye to make the member split more even?

KY is in Midwest...

and we did not Invite TN....That is why they are not included...

I'm kinda inbetween so I dont know where I fall. I am in Rock Hill SC during the week, and then in Mountain City TN on the weekends alot (building house) so I am not sure where to go.

Brian_NJ said:
I'm kinda inbetween so I dont know where I fall. I am in Rock Hill SC during the week, and then in Mountain City TN on the weekends alot (building house) so I am not sure where to go.
You could vote no like the rest of us from SC! Will you make the M & G on the 29th?

Back