• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

July 2011 Carolina Beach Meet and Greet/Camping

I will have to look at this now. Will be very difficult to pull off but this is somewhere I really want to take the boys.

sorry, haven't been on for a while. the wife and i are still going to try for july if anyone else wants to meet up. august might be hard but im sure gunna try. starting the new job in august (hopefully). keep me updated.

sorry, haven't been on for a while. the wife and i are still going to try for july if anyone else wants to meet up. august might be hard but im sure gunna try. starting the new job in august (hopefully). keep me updated.

We'll keep this thread as most recent as we can't. Certainly not happy about moving the date, but between work and the crawl there just wasn't any other way. I still feel bad about it.

Even though most of us are doing damage control on our bank accounts from the Crawl, i'd like to bring this back up to try and iron out a date.

My plans for DC the first weekend aren't going to happen, so that opens up another weekend for me. I propose either the first or second weekend in August. Looks like i'll be doing a week trip for a friend's bachelor party from the 20th-27th, so next available weekend would be the 3rd of September. However those dates aren't set in stone yet, and if it would work better for the majority (which it could potentially for me), I wouldn't be opposed to doing this trip in September.

What say you?

I'm thinking the first weekend of August may get a few people back in. If I can't get at least one more Sat off to accomodate this, work can :kissyou: my:moon:.

I could make that work probably. It may get some more people back in it, but at the same time that's only about 3 weeks away so it may not be enough time for others to build funds back up from last weekend.

First or second weekend in August works for me. Need to pull the trigger on a date now so I can be sure to get a half a day or so off.

1st weekend, Sat August the 6th.

Works for me. I may just come down Friday night after work. Seeing as how i'm taking a week off later on in August, I want to save my remaining vacation time for Italy in a couple of months.

That would be put me down there aronud 8:30-9 that night.

I was out on Carolina Beach today with some of the Bro's from the fighter squadron today and it was SLAMMED. We were clear down at the other end and there were still a bunch of people there. Had a great time though. I am planning on buying a trailer from a guy in Garner tomorrow so I can tow My cherokee down for this gig.

I was out on Carolina Beach today with some of the Bro's from the fighter squadron today and it was SLAMMED. We were clear down at the other end and there were still a bunch of people there. Had a great time though. I am planning on buying a trailer from a guy in Garner tomorrow so I can tow My cherokee down for this gig.

Think you'll be able to park the truck and trailer somewhere? I don't remember really seeing anywhere to do that last year...

I planned on leaving it in like the walmart or foodlion parking lot near the back of the lot. Or something like that. The Jeep is street legal, just not real fun above 35mph.

Got the trailer tonight and it is nice. It is an older trailer, but solid, and it already has some drum brakes on the rear axle so I can set it up with an electric brake setup pretty easily

Oh sweet! I'm definitely ready for a weekend of being lazy at the beach!

Yup. I'll be arriving Friday night after work, so probably around the 830-9 time frame. Hang out all day Saturday and just about all day Sunday.

Back