• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep XJ Cherokee Ulitmate Sliders now available!

These look awesome, but I'd be concerned about the area where mud can build up and would not be easily washed out from the pockets formed by under the rails by the stock pinch weld

To above I plan to silicon mine it shouldnt be much gap just the thickness of the brace

Clean! I like!

bump for a great looking clean product

so if someone had a decently large dent in the rear portion of one of their rockers, how much would it affect the installation, would said dent need to be pulled?

so if someone had a decently large dent in the rear portion of one of their rockers, how much would it affect the installation, would said dent need to be pulled?

Hard to say without seeing a picture. Might have to do a crude job of pulling out the rocker before installation if it does not fit right.

Hard to say without seeing a picture. Might have to do a crude job of pulling out the rocker before installation if it does not fit right.

under the rear door
IMGP5153.jpg

Is there any thoughts or plans in the works on making this same style slider for KJ/WJ/TJ in the future? I see right now the only models getting these are the XJ and JK. I would LOVE to have a set of these for my WJ! Too bad my XJ rockers are halfway gone on both sides, or I would have these for it.

Is there any thoughts or plans in the works on making this same style slider for KJ/WJ/TJ in the future? I see right now the only models getting these are the XJ and JK. I would LOVE to have a set of these for my WJ! Too bad my XJ rockers are halfway gone on both sides, or I would have these for it.

We will be building some for TJ/YJ/CJ's eventually, but we don't move enough grand and liberty sliders to justify the design time.

Back