• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep Cherokee (XJ) & Comanche (MJ) Facebook Group

actually Facebook is more like kids with budget boosted zjs on 30s saying built xjs on tons are waste of money because their rig can follow fully built one ton xjs on red rated trails because they have "experience"
better run ZJ CVs so you can drive home without changing a shaft after blowing it up mudding!

But even if you don't, driving home with a broken ujoint definitely won't separate the balljoints and anyone who says it will is an idiot :wow:

... I need a drink

Re: Re: Jeep Cherokee (XJ) & Comanche (MJ) Facebook Group

My favorite rig build was posted there. I don't normally check that page, but people kept linking me to it.

Spaghetti exo looks delicious.

There is one good thing about that Spaghetti exo, there out there wheeling.
I also like the ratchet strap holding the tail gate.

Would you say the same about someone who had a exo made of pipe? Just cause they're (see I how I spelled it correctly) out wheeling doesn't make it good or safe. More than likely, it gives a false sense of safety.

As for the exo cage made from pipe, would I do it? No I wouldn’t. But its “they’re” life “they’re” playing with.

Trailbst, thanks for the spelling lesson.

Re: Jeep Cherokee (XJ) & Comanche (MJ) Facebook Group

Would you say the same about someone who had a exo made of pipe? Just cause they're (see I how I spelled it correctly) out wheeling doesn't make it good or safe. More than likely, it gives a false sense of safety.

Nominated

Don't worry about it, just feel honored to have been selected.

Too many years in the military to just accept something like that. What's the inside joke?

Go red and find out

You could go red, or you could just hope you win at the end of the year.
I don't think you've got enough to take the victory. :(
Then again I haven't seen the competitors.

I've been red before. Not enough money for it right now, being in school. When I'm back in the workforce and modifying my XJ, I'll be red again.

My favorite rig build was posted there. I don't normally check that page, but people kept linking me to it.

just realized this thing has IL plates and a badlands sticker. i hope i see it wheeling out there!

I've been red before. Not enough money for it right now, being in school. When I'm back in the workforce and modifying my XJ, I'll be red again.

That's a depressing thought.

Depressing? A little, but the end goal is in sight. 15 years of experience means nothing without a piece of paper saying you attended school and passed.

You just completely missed my point.

Back