• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep Cherokee (XJ) & Comanche (MJ) Facebook Group

QuillsXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Hello NAXJA Members!

About 8 years ago I started the below linked Facebook Group, titled "Jeep Cherokee (XJ) & Comanche (MJ) and Proud", and it is now nearing 2,500 members. If any of you are on Facebook and would like to check it out and join the group please feel free! The photo collection is fairly robust to say the least!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/JeepXJandMJ/

Thank you,

QuillsXJ

facebook.facebook.is_.the_.devil_.png

I first joined Facebook back in 2004. I think that was the year it went into the masses. ;) When I was in college it was what "all the cool kids" were doing among other things. lol

Was in it for a little bit. Then I saw a bunch of people bashing the guy talking about selling his MJ for a JK. I'm out.

I have had your page liked for a while. some of those 2500 members are flipin retards, suggesting steering stabilizers to fix death wobble.

My favorite rig build was posted there. I don't normally check that page, but people kept linking me to it.

I have had your page liked for a while. some of those 2500 members are flipin retards, suggesting steering stabilizers to fix death wobble.

My head hurts from facepalming when I see that stuff.

KTM

Your site on FB is the end all, be all XJ page.

It is by far my favorite page on FB to browse and it makes FB worth being on IMO.

i still cant believe that a stupid jeepforum joke that turned into a facebook page for us and some friends is now over 20k likes.

Jeep Cherokee (XJ) & Comanche (MJ) Facebook Group

i still cant believe that a stupid jeepforum joke that turned into a facebook page for us and some friends is now over 20k likes.

Well it kicks ass and always makes me laugh. I totally understand why...if not the how.

I made that page when groups started popping up titled like "I hate it when I make milkshakes and boys start showing up in my yard"

didnt post much with it for a couple years. then one day I made a meme about a Dana 35 and it just quickly grew from there. that was this past September I believe.

glad I can give you folks something to look forward to on Facebook lol.

Same. And I can't believe the number of incredibly stupid people commenting on everything.

I'm too used to NAXJA/Pirate where stupid people get told they are wrong instead of being patted on the head and told they are unique.

Same. And I can't believe the number of incredibly stupid people commenting on everything.

I'm too used to NAXJA/Pirate where stupid people get told they are wrong instead of being patted on the head and told they are unique.

actually Facebook is more like kids with budget boosted zjs on 30s saying built xjs on tons are waste of money because their rig can follow fully built one ton xjs on red rated trails because they have "experience"

Back