• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep 2500 Parts... I found them here...

:eeks1: :roll: the anticipation......:rof:

:D Thanks For the Update Chris :thumbup:

Did anyone order a extra set of fenders/grill etc for a front end swap?

Know a guy who was recently involved in an accident and is considering this. PM me if you want to sell.

Thanks.

chance_p said:
wow i didn't even order anything and i am probably just as excited as the rest of you to see how this turns out.
LOL

Me too.

I am scheduled to take a trip to China this fall with work. I need to check out where they are located. I would like to smuggle some stuff back in my bags. Actually I could probably have someone from our China plant ship it for me since we send so much stuff back and forth.

Just got off the phone with Chris. Says the parts are in and he has them, everything looks good. Our headlights came with bulbs and wiring harness(which will need to be spliced into our US header harness). He says he is away from the computer untill next thursday in seattle so he will get back in touch with us then.

Woo to the hoo!

zluster said:
Just got off the phone with Chris. Says the parts are in and he has them, everything looks good. Our headlights came with bulbs and wiring harness(which will need to be spliced into our US header harness). He says he is away from the computer untill next thursday in seattle so he will get back in touch with us then.

Woo to the hoo!

:roll::music: Thanks for the update Zluster!!:cheers:

party1: party1: party1: party1:

:worship: :worship: :worship: Right On Chris !!!!
:cheers::cheers:

GREAT news about the bulbs & the wiring..

GrimmJeeper said:
free??

did you get them yet? that seems too cheap to be true. :huh:and shipping is 23$ ? :wow:
yes free. it wasnt from that seller. I bought them and right when i bought them the guy shipped them to my house. like that day they were shipped i got a confirm saying they were shipped. So i went to pay the user and it said user is no longer a e-bay user. so i was wondering how i was gonna leave feedback and all. checked my card like 2 weeks after and i was never billed for the lights. it was kinda awkward but it worked out to my favor...

Muad'Dib said:
How do those headlights have anything to do with 2500 parts??
people were talking about projector lights and thats how. is that ok with you mommy?

no they are not but pretty close i guess

Back