• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep 2500 Parts... I found them here...

:::UPDATE:::

My wife just called and said that a package just arrived from Alex Parts China. So when I get home I'll open it up and let you all know. It should be all the shipping doc's and B/L for the goods. At least now we can get a definitive date of arrival. Hopefully it will be here by the 5th of June since I'll be over in Seattle and it would be nice to save a trip.
-Chris

BonesBrosChris said:
:::UPDATE:::

My wife just called and said that a package just arrived from Alex Parts China. So when I get home I'll open it up and let you all know. It should be all the shipping doc's and B/L for the goods. At least now we can get a definitive date of arrival. Hopefully it will be here by the 5th of June since I'll be over in Seattle and it would be nice to save a trip.
-Chris

excellent

::UPDATE::
Well that's what it is... several of copies of the B/L and Commercial Invoices. The only sh!t part is the piece count is 59 and the order we placed is 60. The price difference is $32.09US less than what I paid. It looks like the one piece missing is the "water proof set" which was for me :tears: so go figure. I called them last night and couldn't get a hold of the girl that speaks Japanese so I had to muddle my way through doing the whole Chinese/English/Japanese with a light salting of swear words under my breath. I think I'll try again tonight. Other than that everything else looks good. If any of you that ordered stuff want to know the specifics please let me know.
-Chris

BonesBrosChris said:
Well that's what it is... several of copies of the B/L and Commercial Invoices. The only sh!t part is the piece count is 59 and the order we placed is 60. The price difference is $32.09US less than what I paid. It looks like the one piece missing is the "water proof set" which was for me :tears: so go figure. I called them last night and couldn't get a hold of the girl that speaks Japanese so I had to muddle my way through doing the whole Chinese/English/Japanese with a light salting of swear words under my breath. I think I'll try again tonight. Other than that everything else looks good. If any of you that ordered stuff want to know the specifics please let me know.
-Chris

When is it scheduled to arrive?

When it does arrive, what are your plans on how to get the parts to us?

Thanks for all that you have done.

I just got off the phone with the freight company and she thought it would arrive on the 25th. She wanted my email and fax number so she could send me the arrival conformation.
On the getting the parts to you..... I can ship them anyway you would like. I have a business UPS computer with daily pickup here at my work. But if there is a different way you would like them sent out to each of you let me know. I'll let you all know by email or phone call when I get the stuff back home, and we can go from there.
-Chris

BonesBrosChris said:
-Chris

Glad I didn't get the water proof then!

I look forward to landing!

Thanks for all your work!

UPS works for me. and thank you for all the time and effort you put into this.

I got the Arrival Notice / Freight Invoice from the shipping company and it says that it will be in Seattle on 5/29/08. So it looks like this is all coming together..... finally :) All the handling fees were more reasonable than I thought they would be.
If anyone is interested they are as follows for future orders;
DDC CHARGE $49.18
PIER PASS CHARGE $10.00
HANDLING CHARGE $65.00
TOTAL USD $124.18

Our order was 101.72 KGS / 224.25 LBS
1.750 CBM / 62 CFT
Number of packages (6 CTS)

-Chris

It's been my pleasure on getting this stuff. I've been thinking about getting it for along time and might of never done it without some interest from you guys going in on it too.

Last edited:
I'm thinking about the dash stuff - 97+ style but retains the old fashioned HVAC and cluster.

BonesBrosChris said:
I got the Arrival Notice / Freight Invoice from the shipping company and it says that it will be in Seattle on 5/29/08. So it looks like this is all coming together..... finally :) All the handling fees were more reasonable than I thought they would be.
If anyone is interested they are as follows for future orders;
DDC CHARGE $49.18
PIER PASS CHARGE $10.00
HANDLING CHARGE $65.00
TOTAL USD $124.18

Our order was 101.72 KGS / 224.25 LBS
1.750 CBM / 62 CFT
Number of packages (6 CTS)

-Chris

It's been my pleasure on getting this stuff. I've been thinking about getting it for along time and might of never done it without some interest from you guys going in on it too.

Is that an additional cost for us or was that already included in our payment to you?

zluster said:
Is that an additional cost for us or was that already included in our payment to you?

IIRC he split it out out evenly for shipping, so we all should have paid as much as we need.

BonesBrosChris said:
I added up the total cubic meters per carton per item we ordered and broke it down from the total cost of shipping.

Muad'Dib said:
IIRC he split it out out evenly for shipping, so we all should have paid as much as we need.

Yes I know, I'm just wondering if that was more than what we thought it would cost and if he is out more out-of-pocket for it.

Back