• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JcrOffroad's Prototypes for new product.

Lights showed up!
Gen2TaillightBoxes3.jpg

Gen2TaillightBoxes4.jpg

Gen2TaillightBoxes5.jpg

Gen2TaillightBoxes6.jpg

Gen2TaillightBoxes7.jpg

Gen2TaillightBoxes8.jpg

That looks great.

How hard is it to wire up the LED's?

Not that bad at all. They've got a hot/ground just like any other lamp. Your dual function lamps (major/minor function) will have three wires. A hot for your major function(stop and/or turn), a hot for your minor function (tail) and of course a ground. The biggest thing with LED's is the flashers. They don't draw near the amps that a normal incandescent lamp does. The factory flasher operates off of current so, the LED's don't draw enough current to make them operate properly. That's why you need to get an "electronic" flasher. The electronic flasher will flash no matter what the current is. The electronic flasher I put in my 96 is part number EP-27. I think it was $10 @ NAPA.

so if I ordered a set of the 96-down guards earlier this week are they going to come with the top lip part on them? I spoke with Brian (I think) earlier today about the shipping estimate on my set.

so if I ordered a set of the 96-down guards earlier this week are they going to come with the top lip part on them? I spoke with Brian (I think) earlier today about the shipping estimate on my set.

They have orders to use the plasma table to write "The Cheeze Man" in yours.

hmmmm....well, no reason for me to cry over spilt cheese sauce I suppose...I will still be glad to get the ones that are coming :thumbup:

OHHHH, Those will go nicely with my tail light boxes! :D

Great job guys! Does the whole corner have to come off if you need to change lights or work on the wiring?

Back