• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JcrOffroad's Prototypes for new product.

They could be skinned pretty easy I guess?

I think they look good. I agree that the latch looks somewhat questionable though.

I love them! my problem is, they are expensive.. but all tube doors are! i know they are not cheap to make. and my price range would probably never work.. but if they were about $300 for a set of 4.. i for one would move them higher up my "to buy" list..

I love them! my problem is, they are expensive.. but all tube doors are! i know they are not cheap to make. and my price range would probably never work.. but if they were about $300 for a set of 4.. i for one would move them higher up my "to buy" list..

X2

Unfortunatly we will never be able to make Production, bolt on ready tube doors (set of 4) for $300.

Right now we are leaning towards dumping the production doors and making a "Tube Door Kit" It would be uncut/un-notched tubing, hinge mounts, and latches. This would probably end up being around $300. How do you guys feel about that?

Unfortunatly we will never be able to make Production, bolt on ready tube doors (set of 4) for $300.

Right now we are leaning towards dumping the production doors and making a "Tube Door Kit" It would be uncut/un-notched tubing, hinge mounts, and latches. This would probably end up being around $300. How do you guys feel about that?
if it was a bolt together kit. instead of needing welded.. then i also would be interested in that too! Getting an option out there for Less is what its about. a "Kit" in my price range is better then "Nothing" in my price range:wave:

I dig the doors. I also wouldnt mind doing the welding myself, but I have no way to notch the tubes. It would be impossible to do it right with a set of torches and a angle grinder. I would buy the kit for 300 if the tubes were notched and ready to weld.

I would order a set for $300. Maybe as the weather warms up people will think about tube doors?

Back