• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JcrOffroad's Prototypes for new product.

Slotted tail light version for Gen1:
Gen1UpperQuatersSlot2.jpg

Gen1UpperQuatersSlot1.jpg

Awesome!

In order for us to make tube fenders, they are going to be around $1000-1200 for a set of 4. That's front and rear. I don't believe that they will sell for that price, so I don't really feel like making the designs, prototypes and jigs for something that just simply won't sell. Do you guys feel I am wrong on that? Is that price something you would be willing to pay for this?

In order for us to make tube fenders, they are going to be around $1000-1200 for a set of 4. That's front and rear. I don't believe that they will sell for that price, so I don't really feel like making the designs, prototypes and jigs for something that just simply won't sell. Do you guys feel I am wrong on that? Is that price something you would be willing to pay for this?

agreed, but the 1/4 guards w/ tail light boxes are looking sweet!

You are 100% correct. With the "newest" or "youngest" XJ approaching 9 years old it will not only be a niche market but a shrinking market also.

Thanks for expanding your product line, I like your bumpers, will be looking at your 1/4 guards and probably tail light boxes for the 2K.

Tom

Loving the quarter guards with boxes...

About 1/2 way done on these 97+ tail lights. Making some adjustments and they should be ready to go on our site tomorrow. We are waiting for a jeep we arrange to do 97+ 1/4 panels on, so hopefully he gets here sooner then later.....

Gen2TaillightBoxes1.jpg

Gen2TaillightBoxes2.jpg

Back