• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JcrOffroad's Prototypes for new product.

We almost have this all wrapped up and ready for sale....should be online in the next 24 hours.
LightBarAngle.jpg

LightBarFront.jpg

I like that.

Our 4 hole steering conversion kit comes with 1 sleeve to install in the 4th hole. The factory sleeves/boxing are utilized for the 3 factory holes.

Really?

When my frame slightly cracked near the box, the interior sleeves were trashed, one of them was split and had cracked its welds to the unibody.

I'd strongly recommend these come with some replacement sleeves for all holes, otherwise people are going to get this apart and find they need to order sleeves anyways.

Really?

When my frame slightly cracked near the box, the interior sleeves were trashed, one of them was split and had cracked its welds to the unibody.

I'd strongly recommend these come with some replacement sleeves for all holes, otherwise people are going to get this apart and find they need to order sleeves anyways.

The ones that come with the JKS kit are the best I've seen. They can't be cheap to make, but it's a cool setup.
Billy

x3 on tube flares - the light bar looks awesome too!

Ok, this came up in another thread, trying to keep all this stuff in one place...so...here's the question:

Tube flares??

My question, obviously this can be pulled off on the front of the jeep, but does that mean you only have front tube fenders? Cause it would be near impossible to get tube fenders on the rear of a 4 door XJ.

maybe something like KTMRacer419 has on his Jeep?

9129-wheelie-time.jpg

9130-new-km2s.jpg

No provision for a reverse light in the taillight boxes?

I need something that moves my reverse lights up with your stage 3 rear as it pretty much blocks them.

No provision for a reverse light in the taillight boxes?

I need something that moves my reverse lights up with your stage 3 rear as it pretty much blocks them.

Sit tight my friend! There are 4" round Reverse lights available (to use in the lower holes, we will have more information on this when we get these things done.

Back