• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Is Vug comming? well maybe.

Vug, get your buns to WF!!! I don't care if it's shotgun or not. Heck I don't even remember who your are any more.

B

Bloose said:
Vug, get your buns to WF!!! I don't care if it's shotgun or not. Heck I don't even remember who your are any more.

B

I'm the guy who broke down in front of you and held up the group. You helped me get rolling again.

Remember?

Actually I do remember you, that was just a joke. You really should roll down there just to hang out. I don't remember you breaking down though.

B-loose

Vug said:
I'm the guy who broke down in front of you and held up the group. You helped me get rolling again.

Remember?

Funny, I remember you as some skinny guy wearing a weird looking hat, sitting under a tree in Indianapolis, behind a door-less XJ with no floor.

maybe I am wrong?
nah!

Bloose said:
Actually I do remember you, that was just a joke. You really should roll down there just to hang out. I don't remember you breaking down though.

B-loose

I knew you was joking.

TRL WGN 1 said:
Funny, I remember you as some skinny guy wearing a weird looking hat, sitting under a tree in Indianapolis, behind a door-less XJ with no floor.

maybe I am wrong?
nah!

Your memory sucks man! Lay off the booze. I haven't been skinny ever and I know you liked the hat.

The floor was there... mostly. Damn Michigan winters.

Vug said:
Your memory sucks man! Lay off the booze. I haven't been skinny ever and I know you liked the hat.

The floor was there... mostly. Damn Michigan winters.

Well, skinnier than Dan or myself

and the floor wasn't there, just carpet, which to you is floor I guess

oh, and about that hat, umm, yeah

TRL WGN 1 said:
Well, skinnier than Dan or myself

I resemble that remark. It's cool to be a fat guy. My gf thinks so anyhow and who else matters.

ummm, Bob is the one that breaks down in front of others. It was him that made me roll my junk.

Fore Wheeler said:
It's cool to be a fat guy. My gf thinks so anyhow and who else matters.

Your next future ex girlfriend?

Fore Wheeler said:
ummm, Bob is the one that breaks down in front of others. It was him that made me roll my junk.

Only at Attica for some stupid reason. And your right "I" MADE you roll!

B

Well, Vug, if it helps your decision any, there looks to be a good chance that I will be making it to WF this year (been a while). So, now I am sure you won't want to come :D

Looks promising, as What Rd and myself are planning to borrow my father-in-law's 2 place trailer to get both our junk there.

Fore Wheeler said:
cool.

looking forward to seeing you both. been way too long.

I agree. The last time I saw you, you were married, I wasn't, and I wasn't going to be a daddy. Now, that has all changed. Man!

I haven't even seen the gray machine in person yet. Last time we wheeled together, you were trying to make the blue beast keep up with me-trying :laugh3:

TRL WGN 1 said:
I agree. The last time I saw you, you were married, I wasn't, and I wasn't going to be a daddy. Now, that has all changed. Man!

I haven't even seen the gray machine in person yet. Last time we wheeled together, you were trying to make the blue beast keep up with me-trying :laugh3:

yep, I'm not married, got a sweet gf of almost one year. this will be her first real ride in the jeep. we spent last summer in the cj, driving around town and once to the dunes. I hope to make her poop in purg. :D

congrats on the babe!!! :rattle: oh, and the wife too, marrage is great................................................................................................... for some.

TRL WGN 1 said:
Well, Vug, if it helps your decision any, there looks to be a good chance that I will be making it to WF this year (been a while). So, now I am sure you won't want to come :D

If I thought I had half a shot at getting my Jeep done, I would. I am basically starting from scratch and doing a lot of custom work so I don't have enough time. I am thinking of making the Flat Nasty event in June. You?

Fore Wheeler said:
isn't that cool?

maybe I can do seminars to show fat guys that they can have hot women in their lives.

I already do.

Back