• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Iowa XJer's

Hell yeah this is gonna be a bash. I would say we follow Dustin's advice and go for somewhere far out west like Buffalo Wild Wings out further west though. We accomplish two things this way.
1. We make some Clive/Waukeeans wonder what the hell is going on.
2. All the wives that want to can go to Jordan Creek to shop.
3. Buffalo Wild Wings or anyplace in Jordan Creek is better than Hooter's and most of them have just as hot waitresses (just not quite as scantily clad).
Discuss...

Last edited:
Sounds good Collin. My better half is really putting up a protest about the Hooters deal. How about we meet at Hooters lot(an easy central type location, then proceed to another place) keep all the same times but change it to Buffalo Wild Wings @ Jordan Creek Mall? Sound good to everyone?
That would be a SWEET convoy of XJ's going down the freeway westward to Jordan Creek.

Last edited:
97CountryXJ said:
Sounds good Collin. My better half is really putting up a protest about the Hooters deal. How about we meet at Hooters lot(an easy central type location, then proceed to another place) keep all the same times but change it to Buffalo Wild Wings @ Jordan Creek Mall? Sound good to everyone?
That would be a SWEET convoy of XJ's going down the freeway westward to Jordan Creek.
Sounds fantabulous to me man, is that cool with everyone or what?

I'm in, thats over by the crab shack right?

I am not on here a whole lot but I saw this and thought I would stick my nose in. I am Watson form Knoxville and no a few of you guys. As far as MIOBI it is a great time I have laid the truck over and twisted the lower control arm. So yeah it is some good wheeling.

As far as the meet and greet if you guys don’t mind I might be able to show up.
And some pic of my junk
275983512.jpg

The wife’s rig stock with 34 LTB’s still need to lift it but I am having to much fun with my truck to finish hers right now.
276265296.jpg

And one of all 3 MJ
267293650.jpg

Kayla and I will be there. I will prolly drive my beater MJ though. Plans go the way they should my big MJ will be in the body shop at that time. Plus I gotta find a drivetrain donor for my other 88 MJ and that wont be done in time for sure. Buffalo Willd Wings does have better food though for sure.

Last edited:
all stock no lift just a little grinder action.............I went Comancheon33 nuts

this is what it looked like when i brought it home
276164278.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, this ain't no fricking picture post thread. You want us to see your sheet be at the meet & greet.

LOL BOB!!!
I do like the 34's, no lift on that rig Rockhound89!!!
Bring all your rides, lets give all the uptight West Des Moines'ers a heart attack when we all line up our rigs in the parking lot and take over!!!
Good, bad or ugly doesn't matter lets get this party started.

Sawzall will solve all problems jeep related that I have found. Dont think I could clear my 35 inch krawlers on my 2 wheeler just yet. If I did though it wouldnt move the 2.5 would prolly tell me to f#%k off.

You can count on my junk bein there. Rust, bondo and spray paint it will be there.

Rockhound89 said:
will I thougth thats what this started out as:moon:

No, I don't need to see pic's of your stuff. Show up and let me see it in person.

Rockhound89 said:
all stock no lift just a little grinder action.............I went Comancheon33 nuts

this is what it looked like when i brought it home
276164278.jpg
I know you've told me...I just had to kid with ya.

I will try to bring big red I have never drove it that far before. Do I need to wash and wax it before I show up. You no Collin I just want my rig to stand next to you in that mall crawler world you live in:cheers:

Rounding up at Hooters then convoy to Wild Wings works for me.

Meet at Hooter by 2pm then roll out?

Who all does/does not have cb's? We can assign a channel for everyone in the group to use that day. Something that will not interfear with trucker traffic.

Meet at Hooters yep, convoy to Wild Wings yep, around 2pm seems to work all around. CB no (not yet), cell phone yes. I plan to interfear with ALL traffic.

Back