• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Iowa XJer's

97XJ Jeeper said:
jeepman75 where was you wheeling in that pic?

Carl 97 Black XJ
bout to move to Des Moines

That is at "The Farm", some private land that JOCCI has access to. It is an old strip mine about an hour SE of Des Moines near Pella.

I have been to MIOBI's area and it is a good time with everything from wooded trails to a rock garden. MIOBI's place is also about an hour SE of Des Moines, just south of Knoxville.

ya , that's a 3 1/2 drive for me, can't any of you Des Moines guy's find something?

better yet, let's get a meet & greet in Des Moines? I know ya got a Hooter's.

silent_bob_662001 said:
ya , that's a 3 1/2 drive for me, can't any of you Des Moines guy's find something?

better yet, let's get a meet & greet in Des Moines? I know ya got a Hooter's.
True dat and right off the freeway. Nice scenery, horrible food though.

90PioSport99 said:

I'm in for any meet and greet, You seem to be the Iowa man, so name it., Just give me a weeks notice. My bro's got a nice quiet sports bar he goes to.

comancheon33 said:
Come on hooters food is not that bad. Plenty to look at that is for sure. When does every one want to do the meet and greet?
x2 I'm up for whatever, whenever. I can find food anyplace, I'm not that picky. SilentBob what do you think that's sports bar is, Champs or Rookies probably?

97CountryXJ said:
Jordan Creek would work. Line up the Jeeps and take over the parking lot. Scare the hell out of the 'burbanites.
Curt we're going to need you to bring the black one and have your wife bring the white one :D.

comancheon33 said:
Now that is mall crawlin. Just ask Collin he knows.
Dude I'm all over the mall crawlin' scene, all about scaring the Extreme West Siders. I mean I'm a West Sider but not that far West Side. Dustin you need to bring your Comancheon35s, that would really turn some heads. Drive it there with the gas tank supported how it is.

Last edited:
how bout two weeks from this saturday, late afernoon, early evening, as I work till noon on saturday's & have 2 hour drive to you guy's.

jeepman75 said:
I am in for a meet and greet but 2 weeks from this Saturday (Dec 8th) doesn't work for me, got a Christmas party.

sorry I was picking a date that I diddn't have my kid's and enough notice for other's.I say pick a weekend & set up. If peep's can come. if not, oh well.

90PioSport99 said:

Whhhhatttttttt!! Hooters has food?? When did this happen???

Now I hope that I dont get banished from this here "Iowa" meet & greet, but I claim both Missouri and Iowa wheelin due to the fact that I belong to clubs in each state. If you guys get a M&G together in DM I'd make the trip, it is only like a couple hours. I'd be rollin the DD for that distance though!

And Collin... I have the New Kids on the Block cassette tape you ordered (inside joke!)

silent_bob_662001 said:
sorry I was picking a date that I diddn't have my kid's and enough notice for other's.I say pick a weekend & set up. If peep's can come. if not, oh well.

With the holidays here we might have to wait till January.

XJ&TJ4ME said:
Whhhhatttttttt!! Hooters has food?? When did this happen???

Now I hope that I dont get banished from this here "Iowa" meet & greet, but I claim both Missouri and Iowa wheelin due to the fact that I belong to clubs in each state. If you guys get a M&G together in DM I'd make the trip, it is only like a couple hours. I'd be rollin the DD for that distance though!

And Collin... I have the New Kids on the Block cassette tape you ordered (inside joke!)

cassette's are gay, burn him a cd & wrap it up in perty wrapping paper.

silent_bob_662001 said:
cassette's are gay, burn him a cd & wrap it up in perty wrapping paper.

Hence, that is why it is for Collin...and notice that it was the New Kids on the Block?? :D

XJ&TJ4ME said:
Hence, that is why it is for Collin...and notice that it was the New Kids on the Block?? :D

hey what's wrong with New Kid's on the Block, Back Street Boy"s rock also.

Back