• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Introduce yourself

Side view will post some wheelin pics when I get them on photobucket
Image030.jpg

Hey all,
Stukboy here. No pics of the XJ yet but at some point will have some.
I've been around the Jeep scene for about 15 years now and have had about 12 Jeeps most current is an 06 Comander Limited HEMI and project XJ.
I know some of you from Rausch Creek and the RCRocks Comps.
See ya on the trails!
Stukboy

Hey all,
Stukboy here. No pics of the XJ yet but at some point will have some.
I've been around the Jeep scene for about 15 years now and have had about 12 Jeeps most current is an 06 Comander Limited HEMI and project XJ.
I know some of you from Rausch Creek and the RCRocks Comps.
See ya on the trails!
Stukboy

Welcome!!!!!!!

:party::party::party:

I am running 3 in and around the same trimmed away as you and want to try 33's dont know if I will have any rubbing issues. How close do you come to rubbing.

Hello everyone I am Josh and I am from stoughton,ma my xj is a 90 with 4.0 and I have done a rusty's 3 inch lift with adjustable lower arms, 31x10.5 truxxus mts, manual switch for the electric fan, and recovery points front and rear. I plan to replace the rockers with 2x6 steel and build a gas tank skid over the winter.

DSCF1627.jpg

some of you already know me through underground jeep and i figure i keep hering people in uj talking about this site i should join so i can be in the "in crowd". got a 95 YJ for wheelin and a 08 WK for DD so i dont think i meet the minimum requirements to join this site

IMG_1110.jpg

DSC01618.jpg

specs:
YJ: 3.5" lift, 34" LTB, 4.88 gears, ECTED in front and rear, 8.8 rear, and a 2.5L low output
WK: 3.7L V6, stock, no 4Lo to prevent any temptations:laugh2:

some of you already know me through underground jeep and i figure i keep hering people in uj talking about this site i should join so i can be in the "in crowd". got a 95 YJ for wheelin and a 08 WK for DD so i dont think i meet the minimum requirements to join this site

IMG_1110.jpg

DSC01618.jpg

specs:
YJ: 3.5" lift, 34" LTB, 4.88 gears, ECTED in front and rear, 8.8 rear, and a 2.5L low output
WK: 3.7L V6, stock, no 4Lo to prevent any temptations:laugh2:

Your welcome here! Its just your local section will probably be the only place that helps you haha. Bandit455 has a TJ and he is on here. Ofcourse, he was gunna be buying an XJ but didnt

Hey what's up gang??? My name is Pete and live in NJ. My rig is a 1989 XJ with a 4.5 RC lift with 31 bfg m/t's. If anyone is in the nj area and want's to wheel shoot me a pm. And if anyone is in the market for a motorcycle pm me also, that's what i sell for a living.

Well I was gonna post a pic of my ride but I can't figure out how lol

hey guys,my name is john from philly,i currently have a 93 sport 4x4 2dr,i sold my 95 a while back,ill get some pics up of it soon..hey motoxpete? u busy the 30th?we're heading to wharton if you wanna come

hey guys,my name is john from philly,i currently have a 93 sport 4x4 2dr,i sold my 95 a while back,ill get some pics up of it soon..hey motoxpete? u busy the 30th?we're heading to wharton if you wanna come

Dude that could happen fo sho!!!! I'm having some serious brake problems with my rig right now and I'm sure they won't get fixed by then.... I might still go anyway tho. I drove it to work yesterday and I work 5 min from wharton

Back