• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Introduce yourself

Re: New Member from NJ

I'm gone wheeling Sunday 7-12-09.
Most likely from Atco to Batsto and back.

Ahhh, sorry...I'm out of town today. I appreciate you letting me know though.

im in malrton,nice xj,my buddy wheels in new Egypt/florence all the time,older blue solid axle ranger on 36's

Thanks. I'll keep an eye out for you.

Cleaned the engine bay yesterday. Put in new 412 Champion plugs, new Mopar performance wires, new distributor cap with brass terminals, new distributor rotor, new battery (battery cables going in this week along with Mean Green hold-down bar and new hold downs), cleaned the throttle body (lotta carbon on the blade edge and inside), and seafoamed her too. Running good now..better throttle response. The plugs had normal wear on them, but needed replacing. They were in there super tight, so I broke 5 of 6 of them in my plug socket. Needless to say, the new plugs have anti-seize on them :)

If anyone needs help doing any of the above work, I can lend a hand...just send me a PM.

Hey guys im new on the site my name is Cody and im from Pittsburgh. Heres a picture of my Cherokee with 39inch boggers

jeep1i.jpg

I didn't see a place to introduce myself anywhere so I figured here would work. I live in northeast PA in the Poconos and have a wife and 2 kids who love to wheel. I currently run a 96 XJ sport. 2"BB, front hooks, rear shackle receiver, and CB. Nothing major just enough to be capable of going on some local trails.

Re: New Member

Welcome aboard.

:wave:

Hey, already met a bunch of the NY/MA/NH guys at the trail cut / M&G, figured I should introduce myself here as well... I'm Ken from Worcester, currently have a bone stock 96 SE. This site is a horrible influence on me and is making me want to turn my DD into a project... I already have plans for a mild lift and probably some smallish offroading tires. :doh:

Hey, already met a bunch of the NY/MA/NH guys at the trail cut / M&G, figured I should introduce myself here as well... I'm Ken from Worcester, currently have a bone stock 96 SE. This site is a horrible influence on me and is making me want to turn my DD into a project... I already have plans for a mild lift and probably some smallish offroading tires. :doh:

Give it a month. I went from 3" and 31's as my final plan for my DD to 5.5" and 35's on a strictly trail rigged XJ. :D

Finally got to get the truck out and dirty. I am hooked!

OffRoadingStan082.jpg

IMG_8970.jpg

100_7921.jpg

IMG_8972.jpg

Hows it goin? Red 98 XJ 2dr., RE 3.5 SF, 32" Goodyear MT/Rs, Flowmaster 40, Intake, Visor, blah blah. Had the rig for 4 years. Wheeled the piss out of it, broke tons of shit and parked it behind my shop for 2 years. Just got her roadworthy again and still workin out some kinks. I'm a CNC machinist from the middlesex area and family owns a shop. If anyone needs work done hit me up.

97 3in black diamond lift 31x10.5 (should have went 32's) soft 8 wheels some engine upgrades accel 8.5 wires cold air intake optima batt. Hood louvers bumper Lights and harness homemade discos and a whole lot of other sh$t.

The day I bought her.
cherokee1.jpg

Last edited:
Back