• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Introduce yourself

I'm Dave and live in Belmar, NJ

I'm not really new but this is XJ #3 the day after I got it bald tires and all. hopefully by NAC festit'll be regeared and on 32's but we will see.

n24415497_30740112_1905.jpg

n24415497_30740115_2911.jpg

hello every one Ive been lurking around here for about a year and i decided to finally go red. i have 2 xj's both stock right now
red is my DD- 93' 2.5 5spd, basically a rust bucket
blue is a 96' 4.0 auto, my project. I'm currently putting new floors in it, and it will be getting a lift this summer
IMG_0814.jpg

Hello All,
I am new to your forum...but not to XJs and wheeling. I have owned a 91 for about 8 years now. I will be doing a build up on it starting in a couple of weeks for my son to DD and wheel.

post a picture and start a build thread! :thumbup: welcome to the forums, Sirs!!

post a picture and start a build thread! :thumbup: welcome to the forums, Sirs!!
I will post up pics soon(not much to look at) My build up is going to be lame compared to yours. I have to teach the kid to drive and wheel basically stock before I make this XJ from a Weep to a Jeep.

Hey my name is Paul. I'm from Long Branch NJ. Have a 94 country 2 door. Putting the lift on hopefully before NAC fest. Got a 3.5 RE kit sitting at home. This is her sitting outside Mr Simon's house after a work party.

IMG_1912.jpg

Hey everyone! My name is James. I'm new to the forum and to XJ's. I just bought a 92 auto about a month ago. I have a RE4.5 lift that I'm in the process of putting on and plan on going with 33's and regearing soon among other things.

Sorry for the crappy pic it was taken with my phone.
newjeep.jpg

I'm Dave and live in Belmar, NJ

I'm not really new but this is XJ #3 the day after I got it bald tires and all. hopefully by NAC festit'll be regeared and on 32's but we will see.

n24415497_30740112_1905.jpg

n24415497_30740115_2911.jpg

Even if you don't get it re-geared, bring the jeep anyways, and we'll throw you to the wolves on the green trails !!!

Hey everyone! My name is James. I'm new to the forum and to XJ's. I just bought a 92 auto about a month ago. I have a RE4.5 lift that I'm in the process of putting on and plan on going with 33's and regearing soon among other things.

Sorry for the crappy pic it was taken with my phone.
newjeep.jpg

Don't park that next to my jeep, cause I just might steal your doors:skull1:

welcome to the club, James, look forward to seeing you out on the trails.

Howdy all. I've been kinda lurking around here for awhile now, decided to get serious and post. I have a stock '00 XJ 4.0, budgeting for a 3" lift and 31s, among other things. I've wheeled this thing stock for a couple years, now that I'm out of college, maybe I can finally start the build!

Recently moved from MI to Syracuse, NY, so if anyone out there knows some good wheeling spots in upstate NY please PM me!

HI everyone,
Im Jesse, i live in northern california- im new to this forum but not to jeeps- im on my second cherokee now -first one sold =(...

I have a 1989 4 door, np231 sye, 6" rubicon express lift with rough country shocks, d44/d30, full skid pans, 9,500lb winch, 33x12.50 bfg km2's and other goodies- bla bla bla lol.. Anyway its nice to be here, and i look foreward to meeting you all!

Welcome... are you planning on moving to the east coast? (this is the "North Atlantic Chapter" board)

Hi All, I'm Scott Daigle, Treasurer and Co-Chair of the Great American Jeep Rally. I recently got my hands on a 91 XJ that's going to take me a little while to build. Currently I've removed the interior, gas tank and the 8.25 is coming out to be replaced by an 8.8.
Already replaced a fender and bumper with stock stuff, bumper to be replaced later with something stronger. Also a Dynamax cat back.

IMG_2707.jpg

IMG_2742.jpg

IMG_2770.jpg

IMG_2765.jpg

IMG_2745.jpg

Hopefully I can have this on the road for the Rally in September.
I'm planning on keeping it somewhat low with only a ~4" lift. Some fender trimming and a locker for the 8.8
This forum is proving to be a great guide for me. I plan on joining soon.

I'm Bill in SE pa got a '90 xj 3.5" RE super ride, 1.5" Budget boost from teraflex, 33" BFG M/T, RE HD track bar, rear disc conversion, and a bunch more to come. I've been at it for about 4 weeks strait workin 10 hour days and workin on the rig when I get home.
IMG00012-1.jpg

This is not an up to date pic I will get a new one up tomorrow.

My name is James, I am @ Dover AFB, DE. I own a 98 XJ Sport Auto w/ NP231J. Currently stock, but have plans for it in the near future. Starting with a custom cat back exhaust since my stock muffler seams to have developed a small hole.... The only thing that I have done to it since I purchased it was to paint the stock fender flares w/ Krylon Fusion paint, to remedy the ugly faded look, and I removed the Sport decal and all the door side molding.

Back