• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Introduce yourself

i'm pete from buck county pa. i am going to put my 3'' lift on in the next week or so. will put up pic.

2001 sport stock all around with some hella off road lights

The names Matt. I live in south central Pa just picked up my first jeep which happens to be a 93 XJ Sport. It's Dark metallic gray has a 3 inch rough country lift, 31x10 tires. Its a 4.0 H.O. AW4 tranny. 180000 miles, rust free and completly undercoated underneath. Picked it up for 1500. needs a little work on the fenders due to some heavy off roading, but other than that drives like its brand new. I will post pics as soon as I get my home cpu fixed. For now this forum gives me something to do at work.

Hey everyone...I just picked up a 1990 XJ(auto) and intend to make it a Trail Only Rig. I have secured 2 Waggy D44's with a Detroit in the front and Spool in the rear, a TnT Y Link Suspension, Tcase with H&T installed and HD drive shaft, etc...Pretty much a roll under and bolt in suspension set up at 6.5''+ I have never done a project like this but am looking forward to doing it. Wish me luck!

Hey everyone...I just picked up a 1990 XJ(auto) and intend to make it a Trail Only Rig. I have secured 2 Waggy D44's with a Detroit in the front and Spool in the rear, a TnT Y Link Suspension, Tcase with H&T installed and HD drive shaft, etc...Pretty much a roll under and bolt in suspension set up at 6.5''+ I have never done a project like this but am looking forward to doing it. Wish me luck!

See if you can get it all done by NACFEST in June:thumbup:

definitely!!! and welcome to the forum, thanks for becoming a member :)

Do the 44's already have all the brackets etc set up to go under the XJ?

definitely!!! and welcome to the forum, thanks for becoming a member :)

Do the 44's already have all the brackets etc set up to go under the XJ?
Trusses, brackets, the whole 9 yards. The leafs and shocks are even still attached! They are coming from another XJ. Found an Awesome deal from a good guy here local!:cheers:

Awesome :) Be sure to post up all the info ya have on it, and don't forget pictures!!

My name is Steve, I have a 93 xj its my 2nd one, planning on lifting it this weekend, live in so. md looking to find some people and places to go wheeling

joined oct 2008 and this is your first post? and you're red too.

you're a model new member, good sir. glad to have you.

Hi everyone, my name is Roger. I am currently living in Groton, CT and wheelin with JT4x4. I'm out here on temporary assignment for a year with my job from Michigan. I drive a 89 XJ with about 6.5" of lift, rear locker, JCR Stage II sliders, custom rear bumper with swingout and 33s. I've been out here since August and have wheeled Old Florida Road and Dodge Road in the Mohawk Trails, Mabell, Breakneck Pond, Vail, Stone Gardens and a number of other places.

XJWrenching004.jpg

RearBumper003.jpg

Hi I'm brand new here. My names Mike I live in Northwest NJ

Just picked up a new project XJ

Has 3 inch Skyjacker lift
-3 inch coils
-AAL
-LCA's

Skyjacker Steering stabilizer

31's on 15x8.5's

The bad:

AC/Heater Blower doesn't work
Water pump is going
P/S pump is a little leaky
Rear main is a little leaky
Some one ripped the aftermarket headunit out and cracked the dash right before I bought it
Power locks are hit or miss
The person before put an air horn in place of the stock horn and ran it from a separate button on the dash. I don't know if I'll pass inspection with that setup (any info???)
Other than that everything else seems good

What I did already:

Tune up
-Plugs
-Wires
-Dist cap
-Rotor
-Air filter
-Fuel Filter
-Oil/Filter change

What I want to do :

This is prob in order of how I'll attack

Replace water pump
Possible replace PS pump while im at the water pump
Replace blower motor
CB/New head unit
Skids
Front and rear bumpers with tow points
Move up to 4.5" lift

I'm also looking for some new tires the ones on there are pretty decent like 50% in front and 75% in back. They are the pepboys definity dakota mt's and wow are the things noisy and harsh. Sounds and feels like a tank on pavement.

3435853318_36313a8a88.jpg

3435049731_5a82928746.jpg

-Mike

Whats up guys, my name's Andrew, and I'm from Connecticut. Just saying hi and will probably be a member during the summer, waiting for the break. Just a quick question to any of the other guys from CT, where do you guys go wheelin'? I find places in my area but I'm looking for more. Thanks, God bless.

Edit: I wheel my jeep as it is, stock...Will be getting a RE 3.5" super-ride soon enough.

Hi My name is Thom and I'm from Huntington Mass. I picked this 90 Limited up a few months back. It;s jsut my winter beater/long trip beater. Main;y because it's getting 17mpg and my summer dd get areond 10-12.

4.0/AW4/242 D30/D35 Posi with 3.55's.

Mostly stock right now. Ii does have 1.75" pucks up front, home made 3/4" zero rate aal's and 1.25" bastard packs out back. Running BFG AT 30x9.5-15's on 10 spokes. 2x4x.120 rock sliders replaced my rotted out rockers. Popped in a 97 headliner with the built in speakers and my AM/FM/CB from my old Honcho.

Still have a few things I want to do to it. Lund sun visor, stock swing out tire carrier and front tow hooks.

This thing is LOADED. The only options it came with where full size matching spare, metallic paint and ABS(yuck).

p1010001-60.jpg

p1010002-43.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a58/CRNJG/p1010004-26.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a58/CRNJG/p1010003-36.jpg

This is my summer dd. My baby.

71 Gladiator J2000. 52K original miles. Dauntless 350/T18A/D20 Dana 60's front and rear with 4.10's. The rear has a Power-Trax No-Spin lunch box locker in it. 2" HD lift springs in the front, 1" blocks and NOS M715 springs in the rear. Optional Ramsey 8Klb PTO winch that runs off the t-case. Hydroboost, 7.50-16 bias ply's on 16x7 steelies. I've got this set up as my tow rig, it's way to stiffly sprung for much off roading.

Note the pic is pre 60 front and still has the 16x6.5 wheels on it.

p1010001.jpg

Also have this 63 J300 Thriftside I'm working on. 230 OHC 6/T98A/NP205 Dana 44/Dana 53 with 4.27's. Power brakes, manual everything else. No revearse lights, no windshield washer, single speed wipers, manual choke.

Going to be stock height when it's done and have either 6.50-16 or 700-16 (the correct size) tires.

p1010010.jpg

71 Gladiator J2000. 52K original miles. Dauntless 350/T18A/D20 Dana 60's front and rear with 4.10's. The rear has a Power-Trax No-Spin lunch box locker in it. 2" HD lift springs in the front, 1" blocks and NOS M715 springs in the rear. Optional Ramsey 8Klb PTO winch that runs off the t-case. Hydroboost, 7.50-16 bias ply's on 16x7 steelies. I've got this set up as my tow rig, it's way to stiffly sprung for much off roading.

Note the pic is pre 60 front and still has the 16x6.5 wheels on it.

p1010001.jpg

One day i'll have a gladiator like that...

man on man that thing is PURDY!!

there should be a drool smilie... :drool: haha

Back