• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Interest? Eagle Rock run/3rd Quarter meeting/BBQ?

Eagle Rock or Meeting date?

• Saturday Sept. 13

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Saturday Sept. 20

Votes: 22 84.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
JohnJohn said:
scared? I understand

Nope, don't wanna get my tow strap dirty.

:laugh3:

JohnJohn said:
I'll use my tow strap to drag you out...no need to dirty yours.

LOL! Ok, ok...... I give! :spin1:

Originally Posted by JohnJohn
...no need to dirty yours.

YELLAHEEP said:
LOL! Ok, ok...... I give! :spin1:

.....dirty yours what?

..........I thinks your JK is like a brand new pair of shoes, too nice looking you are worried about getting a scuff on it :D

Skully said:
.....dirty yours what?

..........I thinks your JK is like a brand new pair of shoes, too nice looking you are worried about getting a scuff on it :D

She has been out

357305093_ZBfTe-S.jpg

JohnJohn said:
She has been out

:eeks1: I know, I saw your trail report when you first went to Jenny Creek with it, I am just giving you grief........sheesh :jester:

I secretly have JK envy, although kind of think the creature comforts in a Jeep is a little weird, and that plastic looking front bumper has gotta go!

.....get some of those cool looking boat side looking rocker guards!

BTW how is that electric sway bar disconnect? I never read anybody say a bad or good thing about it?

Last edited:
YELLAHEEP said:
Ken, you might wanna read up about the trail at the link I provided. Stock XJ's are probably gonna have a hard time without getting damaged..... It's rated between a 5-7 by Traildamage.com.

im no expert on trails but i made it with my 2.5 and open diffs and went up once with a guy in a STOCK land rover so its really not hard unless you try to make it so.....

im even considering trying to get the long bed stock (sUa) MJ up there if its on the 20th.......

Skully said:
BTW how is that electric sway bar disconnect? I never read anybody say a bad or good thing about it?

My dad has a Rubi Unlimited, and we put a 3" lift on it over the summer, that thing is a beast!! as far as the swar bar disconnect, no problems at all. He is always making fun of me for having to get out and manually disconnect mine lol :looser:. Great rig for little extra work and money!

Damn, figures everyone would pick the 20th!! I have to provide security at the Airforce game that day.....Our unit has been asked to help out with security...lol Some day before I die I may get to meet yall!! Have fun!

Ill be at the Air Force base working at the Fire Tower the 20th. I feel your pain Raptor =P

ya hte MJ is far from being anything "trail ready" but i would love to meet up with everyone...
we will see.....if everything works out may see what a complete stocker on 225/65's can do lol

in4aride said:
im no expert on trails but i made it with my 2.5 and open diffs and went up once with a guy in a STOCK land rover so its really not hard unless you try to make it so.....

im even considering trying to get the long bed stock (sUa) MJ up there if its on the 20th.......

Well that's the kind of input I was hoping for - someone who's run it recently. Without any input..... I gotta side with caution and go with what Traildamage.com says.

Your call Ken! :D

I'm on the fence right now; don't know if this trail is worth towing the crawler down. My truck gets about 8 miles to the gallon.

Rockken said:
I'm on the fence right now; don't know if this trail is worth towing the crawler down. My truck gets about 8 miles to the gallon.
there is only one section that noone tries (been up about 15 times now and only ever seen myself try it) that i would say a buggy is a good call on....its maybe 40 yards long and just boulders.....

otherwise if you do that really hard to find driver mod :laugh: ...you should be good in a normal ol' jeep lol

I might be in for the 20th,

The rig is always trail ready.

I will let you know for sure. I have a Weber we keep in the RV that I can bring for the Brats.

Rockken said:

C'mon brutha.... it's ALWAYS worth it...... it's 'Wheelin!!!! I'm towing my junk down there..........

Back