• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1st Quarter Chapter Meeting/Meet & Greet 3/27

Will you be attending?

• Yes

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • No

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Definitely Maybe

Votes: 20 48.8%

• Total voters
I think I'm in, but I will feel more safe driving the wagen instead of the wagon.... hope I don't offend anyone, I just don't trust my engine the way it is, but I wanna meet more of you peeps.

I think I'm in, but I will feel more safe driving the wagen instead of the wagon.... hope I don't offend anyone, I just don't trust my engine the way it is, but I wanna meet more of you peeps.

I'll be in either my Silverado or S4. The YJ is in peices and the MJ doesn't run worth a shite. Go Jeep!!!!

too far, how about one out west?

Well Chit buiscuts. I'll be in the parker area all day and night long. Have friends coming into town that I haven't seen in a long time. Unless they change there plans for coming on that weekend I won't be able to make it. AND I LOVE me some Nordys. Best BBQ joint in all the land. I eat there a few times a month right before eagle games.

Last edited:
X2,3,4,5... on the one in the springs.

Has anyone said when and where the co springs meeting will be?

The next one will most likely be in Denver, then Springs, and then Denver again. However its still up in the air for now, currently the BOD is focusing it attention on THIS event, COFest, and schwag.

Sure, bring him along. I don't think there will be any issues with a few family members coming along. As long as no one is taking advantage and bringing an entire family of 6 and expecting free grub, we're good. :thumbup:

Sure, bring him along. I don't think there will be any issues with a few family members coming along. As long as no one is taking advantage and bringing an entire family of 6 and expecting free grub, we're good. :thumbup:

Girlfriends count too? I'd be more than happy to pay her way if it's a concern. She might as well meet most of ya now, since she's coming to CO fest.

Scott

Back