• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Interest? Eagle Rock run/3rd Quarter meeting/BBQ?

Eagle Rock or Meeting date?

• Saturday Sept. 13

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Saturday Sept. 20

Votes: 22 84.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

YELLAHEEP

NAXJA Forum User
Whaddya say guys? We need to get a Chapter meeting in, but more importantly, we need to get some 'wheeling in before the snow flies!

Will there be enough of you interested?

BIGoffroad will supply cheddar brats, chips, soda if someone can supply the grill.

Maybe hit the trail around 9 - 10 am, find a spot to gather, grill some brats, do the meeting and then head out?

Our 3rd quarter meetings are generally held in the 'Springs area. If we can't hit a trail, we could meet in a park and still do the brats and meeting.

Let's talk this up!

Use the poll to pick the date. If you can attend either, click on both.

I will already be defiling myself on a boys weekend on the 13th (i.e. big boys, not my boys), so the 20th sounds better from me. Can we include a lynching if the stinking perpatrators are found?

YELLAHEEP said:
BIGoffroad will supply cheddar brats, chips, soda if someone can supply the grill.

Maybe hit the trail around 9 - 10 am, find a spot to gather, grill some brats, do the meeting and then head out?

....sounds like I started something?

SO are non paid members/forum user invited?

They didn't kick me out Skully...

Dayum, I'm running Red Cone the 20th, not sure I can make it out for two weekends in a row.

A couple of buddies and I were planning to run Eagle Rock on the 20th

I should be able to at least stop by the meeting and say "Hi" if that's the date it ends up being!

I highly doubt I can make it - I've got a raffle rig to finish building plus my birthday is Thursday and I don't know what the wife might have planned ,in relation to it, for the weekend.

If you guys can get a meeting together have at it and fill me in later.:cheers:

You do not have to be a paid member to attend so whoever wants to show up, regardless of status, feel free to do so.

Looks like the 20th is the most popular by far so let's make it official.

We'll meet around 9am at the Home Depot in the 'Springs (I've never run Eagle Rock before so those that have, post up if there's a better meeting place.)

Here's the info about Eagle Rock (scroll down to see the driving directions and meeting location info)
http://www.traildamage.com/trails/index.php?id=39

Still need someone to bring a grill of sorts to do the brats on.... otherwise I'll bring a camping stove and pan-fry 'em.

We may not be able to do an official quarterly meeting as Justin and Jeff are busy - Dunno if DJ can make it.

Sound good to you all?

Last edited:
YELLAHEEP said:
Looks like the 20th is the most popular by far so let's make it official.

We'll meet around 9am at the Home Depot in the 'Springs (I've never run Eagle Rock before so those that have, post up if there's a better meeting place.)

I so want to run this trail, and so want to join in this................I got to see about the monies thing..........gas down there and back plus running it, I is a broke arse guy. I want my co-pilot(wife) and 2nd co-pilot(son) to go but I have this feeling she won't leave her mother alone at the house while we go gallivanting off into the wilderness :rolleyes:

.......I will have to see if she will let me go alone, I will get her some flowers this week, take her out to diner and then drop the bomb on her :eye:

YELLAHEEP said:
Still need someone to bring a grill of sorts to do the brats on.... otherwise I'll bring a camping stove and pan-fry 'em.
.......what a coleman stove wasn't good enough for you last time? ....you have to have a GRILL.............Lets all meet at Frank's house at 7am and use his Grill :D

I'm in, if I'm in town. I think I'm going to bring my wife's stock XJ I had at coloradofest 07.

Rockken said:
I'm in, if I'm in town. I think I'm going to bring my wife's stock XJ I had at coloradofest 07.

Ken, you might wanna read up about the trail at the link I provided. Stock XJ's are probably gonna have a hard time without getting damaged..... It's rated between a 5-7 by Traildamage.com.

JohnJohn said:
Kid has a Hockey Game at 10:30...can't leave CR until 11:45 or so...bummer.

That's ok..... JK's aren't invited anyway.

:D

Back