• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Indiana Roll Call

I'm still making payments on mine. It hasn't stopped me from having fun with it. The only body part I haven't bent, dented, or cut is the hood. Wait, I cut holes in the hood for vents.... Well, I haven't broken the windshield. Yet.

With any luck, the bank will never know how bad it looks.:gag:

I saw a maroon 97+ XJ at 37 and 144 this morning. It had a big sticker on the back, but I couldn't read it when I saw it far away in the mirror. I waved and you waved, whoever you are. Nice lift, about 5-7" I think.

Lebanon, just NW of Indy

learjets said:
Lebanon, just NW of Indy

Hey, haven't seen you for a while! Glad you're still around!

Winterfest?

indyjeepnut said:
We wheel in French lick at the Wilstem Ranch every year.

Jeep Jamboree?

Ask them about the accident where the guy came down a hill backwords OVER the hood of a pristine CJ-7.

:doh:

It was a few years back.

Rev

Hey guys whats up, im from PHX AZ and visiting Indy on business. The city looks like fun, just came back from the Pacers game, where they lost against the Spurs and have no support from there fans. I guess too much off court trouble...

I have a comment though...you guys have some crazy weather. I was expecting snow, but now im hearing sirens for tornados...whats up with that...

x*BIGASSALEX*j said:
Hey guys whats up, im from PHX AZ and visiting Indy on business. The city looks like fun, just came back from the Pacers game, where they lost against the Spurs and have no support from there fans. I guess too much off court trouble...

I have a comment though...you guys have some crazy weather. I was expecting snow, but now im hearing sirens for tornados...whats up with that...

Yea, you get used to it. Keep in mind it snowed a few days ago, hit 50 yesterday (and 70 in Louisville last night). The weather is ridiculous. Oh, and yes, many people don't care for the Pacers because they're just a bunch of punks with their off (and on) court troubles.

If you need any local recommendations for things to do while in town, PM me.

Back