• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Indiana Roll Call

jdelamater said:
Yea, you get used to it. Keep in mind it snowed a few days ago, hit 50 yesterday (and 70 in Louisville last night). The weather is ridiculous. Oh, and yes, many people don't care for the Pacers because they're just a bunch of punks with their off (and on) court troubles.

If you need any local recommendations for things to do while in town, PM me.

Thats what I have heard, you just get used to it.... I appreciate it, maybe looking for recomendtion for friday night. So what do most of you wheel out here? Mud? There no rocks to do some crawling, I know you have sand dunes up north, and there is Attica...

Attica, Haspin and Redbird are pretty much it for legal wheeling unless you know someone with land.

There are a few fire roads in Hoosier Nat'l Forest, but they're not really "extreme".

If you are downtown, Alcatraz Brewery and the Rock Bottom are good. I never spent too much time downtown when I lived in Indy, but the wife and I enjoyed those two places.

Thats cool, fire roads can be fun...

I'll check those places out, I did see rock bottom last night. However Im a little colser to he airport.

So where do these sexy blonde midwest Indy girls hang out at?

Pm'd ya back...

x*BIGASSALEX*j said:
Ahh what??
I think he was trying to say that the Broadripple area of Indy is a good hangout spot. It has some good bars and restaurants and really comes to life at night. It's a college hotspot.

The main drag is at Broadripple Ave. and College Ave. intersection. It's worth going through at night. Here is a map of the main intersection.

http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=39.869613,-86.14576&spn=0.001427,0.002511&t=h&z=19&om=0

Go east on Broadripple Ave. to see everything.

You can get the most amazing french fries (I'm not kidding, they'll blow your mind) along with kick ass Crepes at "Brugge Brasserie." FYI - Brugge is a city in Belgium; very beautiful might I add. That place is located on the SE corner of this intersection.

http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=39.870513,-86.141567&spn=0.001427,0.002511&t=h&z=19&om=0

Hope that helps.

jdelamater said:
I think he was trying to say that the Broadripple area of Indy is a good hangout spot. It has some good bars and restaurants and really comes to life at night. It's a college hotspot.

The main drag is at Broadripple Ave. and College Ave. intersection. It's worth going through at night. Here is a map of the main intersection.

http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=39.869613,-86.14576&spn=0.001427,0.002511&t=h&z=19&om=0

Go east on Broadripple Ave. to see everything.

You can get the most amazing french fries (I'm not kidding, they'll blow your mind) along with kick ass Crepes at "Brugge Brasserie." FYI - Brugge is a city in Belgium; very beautiful might I add. That place is located on the SE corner of this intersection.

http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=39.870513,-86.141567&spn=0.001427,0.002511&t=h&z=19&om=0

Hope that helps.

Ya!! What he said..

Just watch out for the PD. They love snagging people for public intox in BR since they know the bars. It can get crowded down there quick, arrive early if you want to park anywhere near the strip.

IllianaXJ said:
Just watch out for the PD. They love snagging people for public intox in BR since they know the bars. It can get crowded down there quick, arrive early if you want to park anywhere near the strip.

Don't be loud and obnoxious and you should be fine. :lecture: Cops shouldn't bother you without a reason.

Thanks fellas, we will most likely be up there Friday night, I'll have some hott AZ girls with me. you more then welcomed to view the southwest tenderloin....

If any of you visit AZ just PM me and I'll do the same. I leave Saturday evening, so I have sometime to have fun....

x*BIGASSALEX*j said:
Thanks fellas, we will most likely be up there Friday night, I'll have some hott AZ girls with me. you more then welcomed to view the southwest tenderloin....

If any of you visit AZ just PM me and I'll do the same. I leave Saturday evening, so I have sometime to have fun....

You on business here in INDY?

Mooreland here...Real close to KellyS...And work in Muncie...

Well thanks for the heads up of where to party....I headed to that ripple something street after Scotty Brewhouse which was not that bad....

Thanks again, and if you guys are ever in the AZ, just PM me....

Oh yea. I learned this from INDY......

God Love YA!!!

Columbus here

Gene MJ said:
I'm in the Cbus, and a few others.

You're all on the short bus. :D

Back