• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Indiana Roll Call

Salem

1.5 hrs South.

sgtmack said:
Another Fort Wayne guy. 1 1/2 hrs to Castleton. I might be up for a meet and greet. Let us know what you had in mind.

how the hell have we never met?

mac 'on the ne side...' gyvr

Jeep night, every wednesday in the waverly area, and then to bargersville for wings at red's. Come down anytime.

I think I'm going to arrange a "meet and help me stop the XJ from leaking oil" from Dec. 22. Free beer and snacks. It'll be in NW Indianapolis. Will post details if the wife approves.

i dont believe we've met...u and sgtmack should come to frickers or hooters on a friday night...usually theres jeep people that get together...

pm me here or jeepininin

mac 'the rumors r probably true' gyvr

RaccoonJoe said:
Another one from The Fort.

Macgyvr....I don't think I've ever met ya either....Heard an awful lot about ya, tho :looney:

Crown Point, NW corner of Hell.

I am with Brianho13 down here on the sunny side of louisville!

Nashville (Brown County) here,
Would love to meet up with one of you guys to discuss suspension, that is if you are one of the guys who knows suspensions. I don't know if I am in the middle, but would love to host a gathering after the new year.

Back