• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Indiana Roll Call

Gene MJ said:
Who is FlexdXJ ? I'm in the Cbus, and a few others.

Gene MJ

Whats up man . I am Aaron who is from columbus in here.

Haleyes said:
You're all on the short bus. :D

Why yes we are YAY!!!!!!!:rof:

IndyXJ said:
I'm up the road in Johnson Co., Trafalgar to be exact. The mojo crew is not to far from me either.
ahh ragglefart huh. been there a few times. not recently though:peace:

Anyone know if the guy in Columbus with the green 97+ XJ on ford axles and 38.5s is on here i love that jeep

Slamin Hammond :cheers:

Wanamaker, South east side of Indpls.

Hay Flex, just met one of the Mojo guys the other day, A friend bought a jeep from him

Cool my dad lives in wanamaker. Right on 5 points rd. he has a red Cummins ram. He is a regular at the One More Lounge i think its called. I've met a couple of the MOJO guys too, I have been meaning to go to one of their Jeep nights but haven't made it yet.

Last edited:
im in bedford

Cool my dad lives in wanamaker. Right on 5 points rd. he has a red Cummins ram. He is a regular at the One More Lounge i think its called. I've met a couple of the MOJO guys too, I have been meaning to go to one of their Jeep nights but haven't made it yet.

Every wednesday, best free wings in johnson county.

Wanamaker, South east side of Indpls.

Hay Flex, just met one of the Mojo guys the other day, A friend bought a jeep from him

Does Jeremy like his little 4 banger? I forgot to tell him that the horn doesn't work either.

Every wednesday, best free wings in johnson county.

There are free wings? Oh hell yeah I'll get out there soon then. If i get a trackbar soon i may just have to come up and throw my coils and disco's on there. I am mechanically inclined but can't do a lot of heavy lifting or cranking on stuck bolts but i can handle the small stuff!

Does Jeremy like his little 4 banger? I forgot to tell him that the horn doesn't work either.

Dont think he knows about the horn yet, but he seems pretty happy with it so far. We swapped out the front track bar already and he's looking for tires after Thursday rain. It scared the shit out of him:laugh:

I live a couple of blocks away from there. I am up and down 5 points all the time, may have seen it without realizing it.

Back