• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

In some ways, this could be a badge of honor

XJ Dreamin' said:
There's a dog that's shown up in the neighborhood that's been making a mess of my trash bins. I've put the bins in the shed for now, but when I have time I'll set them back out and I'll be waiting for him.

Same thing.

I disagree. For a dog, rooting around and sniffing out food is an instinct. Sexual predators are unnatural and must be dealt with.

I have a better way to deal with pedos, you get some old nasty rusty drywall screw and run it threw thier ummm, well ok. then you give them a plastic knife like you would get at mcds, then you pour some accelerant on the small wooden structure you have them in and light it! either way you have one less pedo and a lot more of them worried to death about doing it!

XJ Dreamin' said:
There's a dog that's shown up in the neighborhood that's been making a mess of my trash bins. I've put the bins in the shed for now, but when I have time I'll set them back out and I'll be waiting for him.

Same thing.
You guys are really off the mark here. Have you seen any of these shows? These are police going after child predators. Undercover operations are more than legal and not even the same as entrapment.

They build cases and relationships with the perps. These are not some off handed remarks that can be taken the wrong way. These are continuous ongoing sexual conversations with the perp knowing they are talking to kids. That in itself is a crime. Lude and lascivious behavior with a minor. They knowingly go there for the sole intent of sex. Intent is the same as doing the crime. Conspiracy to commit murder??? I like to argue, but come on! How can anyone possibly argue that these investigations are wrong.

How about the predators they have exposed only to find them online again. One guy they stung 3 times!!!

ECKSJAY said:
I disagree. For a dog, rooting around and sniffing out food is an instinct. Sexual predators are unnatural and must be dealt with.

You're right. My appologies to dogs. The allusion I was going for was, "If you put out bait and get a bite, that's not entrapment."

While liberal on most things I am very conservative on entrapment. Whining because you got caught does not make it entrapment. If you want to catch Johns looking for a lay, put a cop on the street who looks like a hooker. If you want to catch a drug dealer, offer to buy some blow. If you want to catch politicians selling votes, rent a room, set up a camera and invite one over for an envelope full of marked bills.

These guys have already committed the crime of soliciting a minor over the internet. Their intent, explicit in their showing up is sufficient to indict them - similar to intent to commit murder in hiring a cop posing as a hit man. The precedent is clear - the evidence is clear. How in the hell could anyone have any sympathy for these tards?

Last edited:
Powerman said:
You guys are really off the mark here. Have you seen any of these shows? These are police going after child predators. Undercover operations are more than legal and not even the same as entrapment.

They build cases and relationships with the perps. These are not some off handed remarks that can be taken the wrong way. These are continuous ongoing sexual conversations with the perp knowing they are talking to kids. That in itself is a crime. Lude and lascivious behavior with a minor. They knowingly go there for the sole intent of sex. Intent is the same as doing the crime. Conspiracy to commit murder??? I like to argue, but come on! How can anyone possibly argue that these investigations are wrong.

How about the predators they have exposed only to find them online again. One guy they stung 3 times!!!

You misunderstand me, Powerman. There was no sarcasm intended in my post. The dog is guilty of messing with my trash. These pervs are guilty. Truth be told, the dog will live - he will learn to stay away from my trash, but he will live. He'll get off a lot easier than these 'men' would if I were their judge.

I completely agree. The precedent is well set, the procedure was clean and by the book, the evidence is secure in e-mail files and on tape. These guys are going down, and rightly so!

^^^ Understood.

XJ Dreamin' said:
You're right. My appologies to dogs. The allusion I was going for was, "If you put out bait and get a bite, that's not entrapment."

While liberal on most things I am very conservative on entrapment. Whining because you got caught does not make it entrapment. If you want to catch Johns looking for a lay, put a cop on the street who looks like a hooker. If you want to catch a drug dealer, offer to buy some blow. If you want to catch politicians selling votes, rent a room, set up a camera and invite one over for an envelope full of marked bills.

These guys have already committed the crime of soliciting a minor over the internet. Their intent, explicit in their showing up is sufficient to indict them - similar to intent to commit murder in hiring a cop posing as a hit man. The precedent is clear - the evidence is clear. How in the hell could anyone have any sympathy for these tards?

I took a different twist on the statement. I agree with your explanation. :D

ECKSJAY said:
I took a different twist on the statement. I agree with your explanation. :D

Yeah, I threw Powerman off as well. I poorly stated my case in that post. My intent was that these guys are dogs and they should get what they deserve. Again, my appologies to dogs, everywhere.

Back