• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Well found out my head gasket on the xj is probably cracked. Think I'm in luck may have found the replacement xj already. Hopefully it holds out till Friday when I can pick it up. Then time to finally start a build thread and put my diesel swap in to action! Hopefully have that done by next year's winter fest ��

I quit getting tires on line. By the time you pay someone to mount them they are cheaper at Discount Tire.
This is true. I use my uncle's mounter and balancer, otherwise I couldn't afford to swap tires every 6 months (used tires because I'm stupid)

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Random thought. If I spent as much money on my jeep as my wife does on purses I would have a nice built rig. But hey she has the puss so she gets purse

e61af3d99d30a4420a79ae5284129867.jpg

mac 'I had a badlands problem at one point' gyvr

Rental KJ's are Hammers rated :)

I really want to drive out this year.. depends on how tax returns go

I rented an RV...

mac 'nothing wheels like a rental' gyvr

Traded the wifes 2011 Mini Cooper Countryman S in last Saturday on a new '16 Jeep Renegage Limited 4x4, had 88 miles on it.. sticker was $33,560 and got it for $25,780. Wasn't sold on the looks at first, but it's hers after all.

Holy hell is this thing nice, WAY nicer than I anticipated. The number of options is insane. Comfy, 9 speed auto gets 31mpg, I'm happy with it.

3.5 hour drive in the snow for a doctor's appointment, it lasted 10 minutes....probably how Camille felt about our wedding day.

Back