• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

WF is my next diet vacation. Almost 50 lbs down sice Oct. I'm still fat and ugly though...

Trying to stop "quickly" for lunch on the way home from NY. Wound up in Elkhart...First two places were closed, third was packed and now we are at b-dubs so my diet might be delayed another day. At least the rental car is pushing 40mpgs

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Just bought plane tickets for KOH...

mac 'saving 4-5 days of driving with less than two travel days' gyvr

I drove the XJ to the office this morning, I am about convinced that I am going to pull out this 4.5" lift and go to a 2" BB or just back to stock. Now I am pissed that I have scrapped about 20 full stock suspensions.......

Why is that? I'm giving myself a headache deciding on lifting mine from my BB. Seems like just throwing 30s on it would make me happy. Well for now.

Its just a beater wagon for me, not a wheeling rig. I bought it for my out of town hunters to use while they are here on the farms. It rides like a lumber wagon and I am just old and don't need it lifted for beating around the farms. I have been all over with a BB and 30's. If I was keeping it to wheel, I would leave the lift in it and get better shocks.

Gotcha. Makes sense. A lumber wagon doesn't sound like a good time but I'm sure your hunting buddies love it. Well good to hear that a bb setup will work if I stay that route. Good luck and if I lift mine soon you're more than welcome to my stock setup.

Its just a beater wagon for me, not a wheeling rig. I bought it for my out of town hunters to use while they are here on the farms. It rides like a lumber wagon and I am just old and don't need it lifted for beating around the farms. I have been all over with a BB and 30's. If I was keeping it to wheel, I would leave the lift in it and get better shocks.

A nice set of aftermarket springs will be nicer than stock springs.

But I know how cheap you are, so you probably don't want to spend money on something that lifts 1".

But if you do more weekend mouth hugs maybe you can make enough money.

you mean there is money to be made on these mouth hugs? damn.......

In all seriousness, I would spring (see what I did there?) for a decent suspension set up, I just want to get it back to riding nice and a few inches of lift is ok by me. I looked at OME stuff earlier, its expensive, but you know as well as I that you get what you pay for. This rig has over 320K on it now, so I don't want to sink too much into it, but it runs good and is rust free.

A nice set of aftermarket springs will be nicer than stock springs.

But I know how cheap you are, so you probably don't want to spend money on something that lifts 1".

But if you do more weekend mouth hugs maybe you can make enough money.

Just cut out the middle man and mouth hug the vendor

Find out tomorrow morning if I have to have surgery or not on my back. Then over to 'help' with set up for Monster Jam, fist year in 8 years I have not worked the shows on the floor, but it will be nice to watch it without having to do anything mid show like years past when we did tuff truck racing during the shows. That was the good times.

Next rig will be 3" and 265-75-16s STTs with a lot of attention on driveblitiy and handling as the last one sucked in those departments.

Cheeze just do what you do best. Sell that bitch for three times as much as you got into it and buy another one!

I do have those deals from time to time! This is the cleanest rust free rig I've ever had, so thinking about spending a few dollars on it.

Back