• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

e8c8720a8d071be87a62dbea39b22d3c.jpg

Completely unacceptable camping conditions, what next? No A/C? We might as well be in a cardboard box under a bridge.

e8c8720a8d071be87a62dbea39b22d3c.jpg

Completely unacceptable camping conditions, what next? No A/C? We might as well be in a cardboard box under a bridge.

705a00a232ea443f04f1f6ef1211f8b7.jpg

Mines Working

And 52! Local channels...

mac 'nap time now' gyvr

8b1ea5b120745480cb5c451837ef8ddc.jpg

297bb60d55b6d84be69d7db670e04aec.jpg

live from the tower

mac 'team Indiana: we've never won a race but we've never lost a party' gyvr

Conversation:
Craig: beergoggles finally got around to fixing his shit.
Me: from Harlan? Once the frame is cracked like that, is it fixable?
Craig: yeah. That's why he called it a beer can. That's why Brian makes and sells those things so that won't happen....those....wtf....
Me: frame stiffeners?
Craig: well those go on the outside but okay.
Me: pat on the back!!!!
Lol thanks Sam Adams! Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

We were supposed to camp all weekend but I came down with a stupid stomach bug Friday afternoon. At least its been raining all weekend.
Hopefully we will find out about the New job this week. Its Been over a month since the first interview

Trying to sell the wife on me going to Koh again...

If then shit...

mac 'she hasn't said NO yet' gyvr

Nothing like coming home from church to find soaked carpet and a busted fish tank. Lost four fish but saved about eight of them. 36 gallon tank almost empty. Lost an angel, red tail shark and a few small fish. My laptop was on the floor next to the tank and it got fried.

Back