• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Office admin is off today, she is being forced to take a day off to adjust her attitude for Monday. It is so much calmer w o her here.

I'm on the fence with the Warn 9.5ti I got. Do I just put it on my trailer or do I try to swap it out with the Superwinch LP8500 on my jeep? Part of me wants the nicer winch on the jeep, part of my doesn't wanna swap it since the LP has done me good

I'm on the fence with the Warn 9.5ti I got. Do I just put it on my trailer or do I try to swap it out with the Superwinch LP8500 on my jeep? Part of me wants the nicer winch on the jeep, part of my doesn't wanna swap it since the LP has done me good

The obvious answer is to mount one on the front and one on the rear of the jeep.

875809f44e51e2b3387f43366bae6dde.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

im getting ready to do the same thing to all my hedges.

good luck.

I tried with the MJ at a buddies house and it dragged all four locked up tires.
So then we chocked them with logs.
dragged those too.

so then we just set the bushes on fire.

was more fun anyway.

good luck.

I tried with the MJ at a buddies house and it dragged all four locked up tires.
So then we chocked them with logs.
dragged those too.

so then we just set the bushes on fire.

was more fun anyway.

They are against my house so or I would have already burned them.

I was going to wrap them with a chain and give them a 4L tug from the rear hitch :roflmao:

A few years ago I used my XJ to put tension on a tree I was cutting down to pull it one way. The rope was longer then the height of the tree and when I had the tree mostly cut, I used the Jeep to pull the tree down.

Back