• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Why hasn't anyone asked? Why hasn't your president made any effort to contact me? If anyone wanted to know why I resigned they should have asked.

Instead, I've been stabbed in the back by my great friends. SLJC?

I wondered the same thing since it happened but I'm a newer memeber and don't know you well, figured it wasn't in my place to ask.

Why hasn't anyone asked? Why hasn't your president made any effort to contact me? If anyone wanted to know why I resigned they should have asked.

my opinion may not matter, but i was genuinely concerned/interested as to the reason for the resignation. However, when i see someone state "personal reasons" i dont feel like i should pry for that additional info.

want me to ship that spotted cow? :cheers:

i asked you the day did it and you told me to ask Mac.
I am not choosing a side here, but you can not just say "I QUIT!" and expect to be able to leave with out drama.

i asked you the day did it and you told me to ask Mac.

I am not choosing a side here, but you can not just say "I QUIT!" and expect to be able to leave with out drama.

By not giving details saved a lot of drama.

As it stands now, drama has been created by the current BOD making rules as they seem fit, OUTSIDE of the BOD forum.

I have as much right to have access to the BOD forum as you do.

By you forcing a public reason for my resignation, you're trying to deflect the current issue of excluding me from a forum I have every right to belong to. I have been a member of naxja for nearly 15 years, and a third of that I have given myself as a servant of the club.

Personal reasons are personal reasons. Not my business, not your business.

Having said that. I think it's BS considering he has served an entire term before.

Back