• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

The ZJ I picked up was a 93 with the AW4. The tcase is busted. Been looking a little for a tcase but not hard.

Tim, I will have a case soon. Gonna swap in one with a SYE once I put the SYE on it! :D

Wondering what time I will get off work this and next Thursday and Friday. I work at a CBS station and the tourney starts. Late newscasts is not scheduled to start until Midnight at the Earliest. Might record this Thursday, but def. not Friday. The team from town plays Friday so we will have to wait for that game to end so we can show highlights.

Our offer was accepted on a home in Ft. Benning, Ga.

This will be Rob and my first home purchase so we are excited.

We do hate to have to leave the MWC though.

078.jpg

Got it for 161

078.jpg

Got it for 161

Looks like a great place Tess, next time I am in Georgia i'll stop by for dinner! :D Gonna miss wheeling with you guys.......and Rob! Hopefully we'll see you in Harlan sometime!

congrats to you guys,looks like a nice place

Got it for 161

Congrats guys! That looks like a very nice house for a good price. Gonna miss y'all even though I haven't seen much of you lately. When's the move date?

its 330...i feel decent...i'm still here...3 more hours...

mac 'salad from arbys for dinner' gyvr

Congrats guys! That looks like a very nice house for a good price. Gonna miss y'all even though I haven't seen much of you lately. When's the move date?

Closing in June 1st. We will be moving into it about the middle of June.

Hopefully we will be able to get together prior to leaving. Craving some more hometown pizza.

Just work, Soccer, gym, moving.... Alot to juggle at the moment.

Closing in June 1st. We will be moving into it about the middle of June.

Hopefully we will be able to get together prior to leaving. Craving some more hometown pizza.

Just work, Soccer, gym, moving.... Alot to juggle at the moment.

Hometown PIzza is great. Let me know guys, I'd make the drive!

Pizza outside of Chicago land brings the suck

:D

Field trip with a bunch of 2nd graders today!
Should be a hoot!

Back