• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Just found out that one of my Aunts long time employees has been stealing from her so she can start her own Dog grooming business out of her home. I swear some people need to get cracked in their worthless heads! My aunt fired her yesterday and once her daughter gets back from maternity leave she is fired too. GOD I HATE STUPID PEOPLE!!!!!!!! Rant off. Have a nice day! :cheers:

did this about 2 or 3 weeks ago but couldn't find my camera, wife got into an accident so we had to take pics of the damage so i snapped pics of my fender trim for the build thread i have going on over on cherokeeforum figured i would show you guys also

pics

P9280361.jpg

P9280362.jpg

the rear is not quite done yet im gonna get that cheep bed-liner crap and paint the lower body line down and cover the exposed metal while im at it, i know that this crap from walmart isn't the best but its all this poor boy can afford

Rew'getting ready for some 33's on 3 inch'ster

edit: linking my build thread in case any body is interested in my junk and how it got bigger :D

http://www.cherokeeforum.com/f46/rewsters-00xj-build-11494/

Last edited:
I used Rust-oleum rattlecan truck bed liner on the bottom of my hatch and top of the rear bumper, since I tend to beat them up dragging crap out of the back, and shutting the hatch on my hitch pin. For $6 a can, it ain't bad.

Been doing some exterior repairs and painting this weekend- after a few weeks of cooler weather, 85 and sunny is nice.

Just found out that one of my Aunts long time employees has been stealing from her so she can start her own Dog grooming business out of her home. I swear some people need to get cracked in their worthless heads! My aunt fired her yesterday and once her daughter gets back from maternity leave she is fired too. GOD I HATE STUPID PEOPLE!!!!!!!! Rant off. Have a nice day! :cheers:
their lucky all they got was fired..... we used to send people to jail for stealing from our business when i was a kid.... course it was either that or 20 min out back with a pillowcase full of doorknobs

their lucky all they got was fired..... we used to send people to jail for stealing from our business when i was a kid.... course it was either that or 20 min out back with a pillowcase full of doorknobs

Ha, I wish I could Doug! My cousin is gonna rip her head off! I told my aunt to turn her in to the city since I know for a fact the lady's house is not zoned for a business. She was also erasing clients off the book so they would show up when nobody was there. Her daughter is in on it too once she gets back from maternity leave she is canned too.

Ran the Pipeline Yesterday with Kim, Jen, and a bunch of guys from WI-4x4. It was pretty amazing, mid to high 70s with a nice breeze. Got some good shots thanks to my friend who came along.

Left Menomonie at 4am, got there round 8am, wheeled to about 4-5pm, drove home and arrived around 8pm... Long day...

Today I will relax...

Just loading up and checking out of Moab. 2 days at the Grand Canyon, 2 days in ColoSprings, a day at Mt Rushmore and home. Pics later.

Wish I coulda made the run on the pipeline with you guys, but I had to do that fun thing called work.

Sounds like a fun trip Jeff.

I am thinking of going next year. Provided the Jeep is done and I don't buy a '78 ford pickup and put a 12v in it..............:D

Provided the Jeep is done
:bs::shocked::sure: a jeep is never done, only varying degrees of broken and/or half built.

So the YJ is sold...

Got a call from Chaz about a 99 XJ taken on trade in where he works.

Test drove it. First time I have driven a 97+ XJ. Man they are nice on the inside.

This one was a 99 Sport with 156k miles. Needed a long list of TLC and they wanted $2500 for it...they wouldn't budge and it looked good from 20 ft away...closer look showed the problems...so i actually walked away from it and let them take it to auction.

The floor boards were solid...which is #1 concern for me buying an XJ

mac 'its a sickness' gyvr

Where it will go for $1800...I'm just talking out of my ass (typical, I know) but its all too often they won't come down on price, go to auction and get less than what they wouldn't come off of.

Where it will go for $1800...I'm just talking out of my ass (typical, I know) but its all too often they won't come down on price, go to auction and get less than what they wouldn't come off of.

checking prices on the internet and such i bet they get 2500 for it at auction, especially if no one drives it or looks to closely...

for some reason they hold some value...

mac 'i wasn't going over 1500' gyvr

checking prices on the internet and such i bet they get 2500 for it at auction, especially if no one drives it or looks to closely...

for some reason they hold some value...

mac 'i wasn't going over 1500' gyvr

A guy at work saw a bone stock 94 w/ 125k go for $2400 at an auction over the weekend.

There are lifted 97+ on CL and at dealers for around 5-6K, and 2 stock Jeeps on CL right now for 8500, and 10,000. I am stunned every time I look at 97+ XJs. I paid 10K for mine in Jan 02, and it had 38K on it, and I was pretty sure that was too much, even then. WTH are these guys thinking?

they're so damn quiet, too.

My 98 with a lousy rusted out exhaust and no carpet, with the manual tranny shifter installed and in 2nd gear, is quieter at 75mph tached out than my 91 or 96 are at 10mph with new exhaust.

i got my 00 for 3 grand it needed a little tlc and had a dent in the fender and bumper end cap

every other 97+ was in the 6k range

Back