• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Cue Nick for the Who Dey? :D

I think he's out the door for Harlan...so you might have to wait all weekend...

mac 'but i thought of him as i typed' gyvr

Going through some old pics this morning. This is one I will not forget any time soon. Such a good pucker moment for Tyler.:D

101_0074.jpg

Hey Aaron, drive around there and find someone with a strap were his words I believe! :D

nice pic Kim, and Aaron was the messenger for this one! My question is did Aaron get help by saying I needed help, or did he quote me! :D:D:D:D

ahhhhhh got get my NAXJA fix early, somebody's cumming in to F with the internet today and hopefully make it faster

Yay for Upper quarter guards! ordered a set for mine for the trail clean up. :D

I don't remember the clean up having a raffle...but thanks!

Packing up for the yearly camping trip with the whole family. We are going to Turkey Run State Park. Gunna be all 7 sisters thier husbands and kids. Itll be a good time. Wont be the same without Dad tho.

Oh! You're actually going to wheel? Cause I'm pretty sure you won't need them for the parking lot.

Oh! You're actually going to wheel? Cause I'm pretty sure you won't need them for the parking lot.

JCR told me today that they would like to see them used unlike yours!

You're one to talk. Won't JCR get all mad if you dent their publicity rig?

Ha, Nate FTW!

here i thought JCR had both of you on the pay roll

:D

You're one to talk. Won't JCR get all mad if you dent their publicity rig?

I'll have you know that they've been utilized more than once and no, it wasn't in a parking lot. THey've still got trail scars from WF Oh-Ten.

here i thought JCR had both of you on the pay roll

:D

No, I pay them. I don't know how Hale gets armor and really, I don't wanna know! :D

I am debating putting the XJ under the knife again before the trail clean up..thinking about cutting open the rear fender opening and lining with 1x1 and tying it into the built in rocker and to the rear bumper wrap arounds......this will add a bit more rigidity to the rig and then it will also give me some more room for the 36's while I am going for lower COG and still wanting to run 36's.....if I do all of this I will have to cut into my quarter guards for the added clearence...not sure I want to do that just yet. :dunno:

I'll have you know that they've been utilized more than once and no, it wasn't in a parking lot. THey've still got trail scars from WF Oh-Ten.

Give me a day with your rig and I'll find out what kind of abuse they'll really take.

Mine's still pretty.

I need to call those fools about my bent front bumper though. It's pushed back a good 2 inches now.

Back