• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

i still have my atari, nes, super nes, n64, virtual boy, and sega genesis.

i had an xbox 360 once. sold it fer beer. it was a rough week

I tried to play the modern warfare type games at my brothers house but cant get the hang of it, i just end up running into a wall for 10 min. and getting shot

now CP internet flash games im good at, space bar shoots kitten out of cannon instant win

Said they missed me and if I rent from them again within two weeks ill get a free rental and on my deathbed I would recieve total concienseness. So I got that goin for me

Guess who they gave me...The Dali Lama himself. Flowing robes, bald...striking.

I tried to play the modern warfare type games at my brothers house but cant get the hang of it, i just end up running into a wall for 10 min. and getting shot
you and me both... add a bit of dizziness.

I do much better in third person view than first person view.

Yeah Ive always wanted to try speed bleeders just never forked over the cash.

Worth. Every. Penny.
The ability to bleed brakes where ever and when ever by yourself is really handy.

Hmmm For the FPS type games the PC is the way to go in my book. Mouse and WASD rock. I played soldier of fortune religiously at one point. Never cared too much for a FPS on the console. I like God of War and Madden, love playing football with the kids. Yes we do play outside too, but when it is too hot or raining we will play inside.

You know, I used to think the same thing. I built crazy watercooled computers and crap ten years ago, before there were kits and all the cool kids were doing it.
I was highly ranked in UT deathmatch and UTF. I had my own clan, our clan even had a website.

Then I switched to consoles. The analog sticks are tits, much more accurate than the keyboard for movement. I can play on a big screen tv. I buy a disc I put it in and I play the game, no drivers, no upgrading hardware, no patches. Yes I have to pay microsoft the $40 a year to use Xbox live, but from what I've seen of the playstation network the $40 is well worth it.

For the ease of play and not dealing with anything I'll probably never switch back to PC gaming.

Good time on the xbox last night Hale, too bad the lag was so terrible. Those frist two games I couldn't even hit people, I was shootig them long before saw the bullets from their rifle, and then I'd just be dead.

Worth. Every. Penny.
The ability to bleed brakes where ever and when ever by yourself is really handy.

You know, I used to think the same thing. I built crazy watercooled computers and crap ten years ago, before there were kits and all the cool kids were doing it.
I was highly ranked in UT deathmatch and UTF. I had my own clan, our clan even had a website.

Then I switched to consoles. The analog sticks are tits, much more accurate than the keyboard for movement. I can play on a big screen tv. I buy a disc I put it in and I play the game, no drivers, no upgrading hardware, no patches. Yes I have to pay microsoft the $40 a year to use Xbox live, but from what I've seen of the playstation network the $40 is well worth it.

For the ease of play and not dealing with anything I'll probably never switch back to PC gaming.

Good time on the xbox last night Hale, too bad the lag was so terrible. Those frist two games I couldn't even hit people, I was shootig them long before saw the bullets from their rifle, and then I'd just be dead.

I tried lots of time on the console. But the damn thing moves SO fast when you try to precision aim. I can run and gun like crazy on the console so I dunno. I mean hit the Space bar then as you land hit the C -A & Q, left mouse button and it is done you have a head shot Kill.

C-A-Q is the combo for a crounching, leaning, Strafe left. To easy. Anyway I do know what you mean about upgrading the system then it crashes when you think it is good but F.E.A.R. frags your motherboard.

May have to try the ole X-box though I have only tried on PS3.

Yeah, the lack of leaning around corners makes me sad in the Xbox version, but other than that it pretty much is the PC version. If you find the controls are too jumpy just go into the controller setup and change the sensitivity for the sticks, just like you set your mouse sensitivity on the PC.

I used to play with a trackball set on the highest level, so moving to sticks and having t react fast was no big deal. The 15 years of flying RC planes with my thumbs probably helped a little

Hell I am gonna give it another go I love FPS and the thought of fragging Hale well it does things to me that yall might think is sick. :puke:

Anyway now I will have to sign up for X-box live and head to Blockbuster to rent Modern Warefare 2.

Hell I am gonna give it another go I love FPS and the thought of fragging Hale well it does things to me that yall might think is sick. :puke:

Anyway now I will have to sign up for X-box live and head to Blockbuster to rent Modern Warefare 2.

You'll be hooked!

Check out glyde.com for good prices on used games. You can snag them on ebay cheap sometimes too.

lets go there with an crap load of nerf guns and kill them all

0.jpg

and they better not be screenshots!

Back