• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Now how are you and Grace gonna play tonsil hockey? I guess you will win everytime now :D

Mac's gonna lose. He'll choke with the open net...

So I decided at work today that I was gunna gravity bleed the brakes on the jeep today. So I crawled under the jeep and opened the bleeders and it started flowing. Now the resiviour is full all the bleeders are open and nothing at all is flowing. I beleive i have a blockage somewhere. Here in a bit Im gunna try to locate my Mighty Vac.

I have never effectively gravity bled my brakes. (and I have no clue what I am talking about) But I bet if you depress them Fluid will shoot out of all four brake cylinders.

Just don't let go cuase then you will have nothing but AIR in there.

I've never heard of anyone bleeding their brakes all 4 wheels at a time. Why would you want to do that?

It takes me 15 minutes to do one wheel at a time, the farthest away first and the closest last.

I don't think there's enough weight to the vertical portions of the fluid in your brake lines to overcome the horizontal runs. You need pressure to push the fluid.

tore apart the blown engine out of the 2dr today. all 4 middle cylinders were completely rusted. head gasket was blown in 3 spots. and the block is cracked. looks like ill have to get more JB weld.

So I decided at work today that I was gunna gravity bleed the brakes on the jeep today. So I crawled under the jeep and opened the bleeders and it started flowing. Now the resiviour is full all the bleeders are open and nothing at all is flowing. I beleive i have a blockage somewhere. Here in a bit Im gunna try to locate my Mighty Vac.
Nooooooooooo. one at a time, r/r, l/r, r/f, l/f in that order, but you still need to have someone to step down & hold the pedel to get all the air out. But one at a time.

Put about 210 miles on the f450 this past weekend with the camper on it. Went to a campground Saturday night and then up to the Lake Sunday night. No trailer just the truck. Mostly at 65 mph. Got 9.5 mpg. This truck definitely only wants to be driven with a big trailer on the back to make up for the poor fuel economy.

mac 'thanks goodness I don't daily drive it' gyvr

Put about 210 miles on the f450 this past weekend with the camper on it. Went to a campground Saturday night and then up to the Lake Sunday night. No trailer just the truck. Mostly at 65 mph. Got 9.5 mpg. This truck definitely only wants to be driven with a big trailer on the back to make up for the poor fuel economy.

mac 'thanks goodness I don't daily drive it' gyvr

Damn. My ten year old 7.3 has pulled 16.2 with 1500# in the bed.

I guess the cab-over hurts the aerodynamics some, but still, 9.5 blows...

Robert

my dog died today...had him 14 years and he has made all the trips with me across the midwest and my moves for jobs etc. We have hunted the US from Canada to Mexico and everything in between. He has been through it all and was my chore buddy and just all around great dog. It sounds girly, but I feel like I have lost one of my best friends. Really has me bummed out.

Cheese "they call them mans best friend for a reason" Man

my dog died today...had him 14 years and he has made all the trips with me across the midwest and my moves for jobs etc. We have hunted the US from Canada to Mexico and everything in between. He has been through it all and was my chore buddy and just all around great dog. It sounds girly, but I feel like I have lost one of my best friends. Really has me bummed out.

they are mans best friend for a reason.... im sorry to hear that, our pups are always there for us, good and bad, i know i would have gone insane long ago had it not been for my dog just bein there

Dude, that sucks. You can have my dog IF i can have one of the MAN trucks! :D

thanks guys. I have to tell my son in the morning and it will no be easy. I was contacted by my ex and she has a 1 year old golden that needs a new home b/c she moved into a town house. I told her we would take it if she could not find it a home. Having a farm without a good dog to ride around with ya takes half the fun out of it.

thanks guys. I have to tell my son in the morning and it will no be easy. I was contacted by my ex and she has a 1 year old golden that needs a new home b/c she moved into a town house. I told her we would take it if she could not find it a home. Having a farm without a good dog to ride around with ya takes half the fun out of it.

dude my dog is one of the reasons im body swapping the jeep this winter :D i want to be able to take him more places with me and i just dont feel comfortable with him ridin around in the buggyed out jeep, he's a only a little feller.

.... on another note a well bred golden is a great dog, my grandmother was a championship breeder before she passed awayand her goldens were some of the sharpest dogs weve ever had

Damn. My ten year old 7.3 has pulled 16.2 with 1500# in the bed.

I guess the cab-over hurts the aerodynamics some, but still, 9.5 blows...

Robert

4.88 gears don't help either...

mac 'emissions doesn't help either' gyvr

sorry to here about your dog tyler, its probably gonna suck telling your boy

I was playing Hardcore TDM. I can't stand to play anything else. I've not been doing very well at any of it the past week or so.
Been doing alot of Search & Destroy here lately.

Yeah,I hate the regular TDM. I just upgraded the TV, so I'm experiencing Xbox in HD now and it's messing with my game.

I got your invite last night but was in game, by the time I got to your party you were in game. I was headed to bed anyhow. I'll catch up with you another night.

That sucks Tyler, I'm going to be hard hit when one of ours passes, hopefully I've got another decade before I have to deal with it.

dude my dog is one of the reasons im body swapping the jeep this winter :D i want to be able to take him more places with me and i just dont feel comfortable with him ridin around in the buggyed out jeep, he's a only a little feller.
What kind of little feller Doug?

Here's a recent picture of Rocky and Bullwinkle.
0609101756a.jpg

Yeah,I hate the regular TDM. I just upgraded the TV, so I'm experiencing Xbox in HD now and it's messing with my game.

I got your invite last night but was in game, by the time I got to your party you were in game. I was headed to bed anyhow. I'll catch up with you another night.

I usually play with the same group of peeps. Almost every night about the same time. You're more than welcome to join in. We're not really that good but we have a good time.

I usually play with the same group of peeps. Almost every night about the same time. You're more than welcome to join in. We're not really that good but we have a good time.

Yeah, I play with pretty much the same group of people. Some of them are really good, like 25 and 2 good, on the regular. I'm average, I usually end up positive in most games.

If you see anyone in the room with the [WHOR] tag that's my people.

Back