• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I have thought about the bus idea, but I need a truck for the versatility of it b/c I will put a flatbed on it and use it year round on the farm pulling livestock and hay trailers.

well you'll have to go all hillbilly and chop the back off the bus then.

Then you can be as cool as the HO hauler.

hah, that would be sweet! It would give the neighbors one more thing to talk about...like the lot full of military surplus equipment is not enough!

get a 5 ton military truck...

or a 5 ton and a 2.5 ton, and sell me the 2.5 ton

I already have a 5 ton day cab military semi and a duece and a half :D We also have (2) 8 wheel drive MAN trucks w/ V10 diesels w/ 10 ton hydro winches.....yeah, they are big....we also have a former VA ambulance that is a Chevy cab n chasis w/ the ambulance box...my father in law and brother in law are a bit odd on the purchasing side of things....

Damn!

Wanna sell the deuce? Does it run and drive? :eyes:

Been trying to go the govliquidation route but I suck at auctions, and most of them aren't in running/driving condition and retrieval is difficult to say the least.

we use it daily as a sevice truck on the pumping company. It is the hard box model that we have converted to a mobile shop and we have a military diesel powered compressor/lube trailer that we pull behind it.

I drive to work at 2750. 4800 is a lane change.

Red "5.38's and 35's" Heep

My f450 tows at 2650 at 70mph...

Doing it right now, almost to jellico, TN...

mac '4.88s and 19.5s' gyvr

well you'll have to go all hillbilly and chop the back off the bus then.

Then you can be as cool as the HO hauler.

You could call it the MO hauler.....but if you are driving it I will call it the HOMO HAULER. :D

I have thought about the bus idea, but I need a truck for the versatility of it b/c I will put a flatbed on it and use it year round on the farm pulling livestock and hay trailers.

Around here they use old buses to haul melons from the fields to market. They cut the window frames out and have one big opening to throw the melons in.

Teaser shots of new product.......Its all almost done.

DSC_0026.jpg

DSC_0025.jpg

Ah nice, the HDOR TP holder. I'm drawing a Blank in that unless it has something to do with a traction bar.

shuuuuuut up.

Aaron, I have seen the pics...and they dont weigh in your favor...

Damn, I had hoped the pics didn't get uploaded! :D

Back