• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

It was waaay to windy I could only hold a 2" group at 100 yards with the ar.......

It was windy here too.. Still had a blast... Thanks Matt now, I want a 44 mag pistol.:D
Man ,It's been forever since I shot clays.I got on a streak of two every now and then.:D

Nick

The target was moving around A LOT.......It was a sheety yard sign target.

On another note, I am getting ready to watch a 2 hour live special broadcast from Syracuse by a local tv station........I am guessing they thought UK would be going to the final four. HA HA

You must be getting old. I keyhole them at 5 yards. :farmer:

But you are a highly trained marksman! :D Rev, is just some old fart!

We're winning the membership drive contest! Anyone else want to go Red?

I need to reup tomorrow.

Fawk Ford!!!!
getting a transmission out of a Focus is a two day project, and consists of more bullshit unbolting things from brackets than it does removing the trans, but its out, and I'm prepping the yard one right now to go back in.
I also think it's full of lead, cause it'[s a helluva lot heavier thann it looks. It's heavier than the spare AX-15 in the garage for sure.

I need to reup tomorrow.

Fawk Ford!!!!
getting a transmission out of a Focus is a two day project, and consists of more bullshit unbolting things from brackets than it does removing the trans, but its out, and I'm prepping the yard one right now to go back in.
I also think it's full of lead, cause it'[s a helluva lot heavier thann it looks. It's heavier than the spare AX-15 in the garage for sure.

Wanna get rid of that AX15? What year?

Can someone tell me when it becomes a good idea to have a knife throwing contest at 3 AM?

And the kicker is that we literally looked at each other and said that maybe we should call 911 and reserve an ambulance.

This college thing will make a guy get old. Well maybe not college itself but the other things we do.

Can someone tell me when it becomes a good idea to have a knife throwing contest at 3 AM?

And the kicker is that we literally looked at each other and said that maybe we should call 911 and reserve an ambulance.

This college thing will make a guy get old. Well maybe not college itself but the other things we do.

I'd say a knife throwing contest would do just the opposite of making a guy get old....

Who are you again?

Well it'll accelerate the process I guess. But really, I wake up in the morning (or afternoon) after drinking and feel like I might be 80. I ski, hike, run, mountain bike, fight fires, etc. and my knees and hips are already bitching. I'll probably have my hip scoped, or something, after fire season this year.

We closed out the bars, and then went to continue drinking at the house. He picked up the knife off the counter noticed a ding in the blade and literally said "This knife is ruined" and threw it. Well then I had to show him I could throw it better, so it turned into a contest.

Yeah, I suppose you do kinda have that old guy/memory issue thing going for you. :D

Just got home from a long couple days on the road to see Sean and Laura. It was well worth the drive to spend some time with some good friends. Note to self...eating and drinking with Sean is going to take some conditioning... :D Cheesedays here we come!!! I am going to wear my Baumgartners shirt to work tomorrow! When asked about it I am going to reply "I am on the map baby!!" (had to of been there! :D)

we were lighting fireworks in the garage last night around 2am...under and in an trash can...

then we started smashing bottles...

i graduated from college 10 years ago next month...

mac 'somehow all that was a good idea' gyvr

Last edited:
I should have said "how is it a good idea" then. Idk, I ended up with a bunch of fun stories from spring break but its back to the grindstone tomorrow.

I was trying to have a lazy day, but the Martinsville race got put off to tomorrow.

And the last thing I would need (or the first, depending how you look at it) is I have an interview at the brewery next week as a tour guide. I hope it works out, that would be an awesome job.

Just got home from a long couple days on the road to see Sean and Laura. It was well worth the drive to spend some time with some good friends. Note to self...eating and drinking with Sean is going to take some conditioning... :D Cheesedays here we come!!! I am going to wear my Baumgartners shirt to work tomorrow! When asked about it I am going to reply "I am on the map baby!!" (had to of been there! :D)

where else would I take the cheeseman!

Fighting a brutal hangover today. Sure there's usually a few beers every night but it's been a while since I really went for it.

Been up for all of 9 hours and it's time for lights out I think.

Back