• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Bye-bye Beater! Byrons buddy is coming to pick it up in the morning. Just don't have time to drive it when its so easy just to fire up the DD and go. Its getting used for a 4wd swap on his 2wd rig. I would hate to sell it to someone knowing they'd be driving it all the time with th fubared frame.

Going to make an attempt to sweet talk Wyfie into a trip to the Crawl with me. Wish me luck!

Attempting to sweet talk Wyfie into a trip to the Crawl with me. Wish me luck!

You go girl! :D I think I am gonna be able to swing the trip too! I have the trip to dirty turtle in a couple weeks, the clean up, florida in June and the crawl! I am excited!

You go girl! :D I think I am gonna be able to swing the trip too! I have the trip to dirty turtle in a couple weeks, the clean up, florida in June and the crawl! I am excited!

Maybe I should become unemployed.........sounds like it's a good time!

no doubt...I want to make the trip but my paying job wont allow me to do that! :D I just mapquested the trip and it is a little over 12 hours each way and the fuel would be about $600 or more. We always have a little diddy at the lake on the 4th of July, so I am sure we will stay close to home and do just that again.

Maybe I should become unemployed.........sounds like it's a good time!

I don't really do anything and I still have money left over from my bonus and The sale of the Beater is funding the trip to dirty turtle and my cousin is pretty much bringing me along to florida to be the DD! :D When I was working all the time It seemed like all my money went to bills and nothing else. Now that I make about $350 a week its gotten easier somehow! :dunno:

Last edited:
I think I could come up with the gas money for the Crawl by July, but last time I didn't have much fun on the 7+ hour trip. Maybe it was just the janky Tahoe and an improperly loaded trailer. I'll see how I feel when it gets closer, plenty of wheeling to do in the meantime.

We always have a little diddy at the lake on the 4th of July, so I am sure we will stay close to home and do just that again.

I like little diddys on the lake!
Speaking of lakes, I stopped by the shop that has been working on my Johnson, (that sounded odd) he says it might have been a cracked water jacket that let water into the cylinder. Might be cheaper to buy a used motor somewhere.
Any one have a line on a GOOD used 150-225 outboard?

Going to make an attempt to sweet talk Wyfie into a trip to the Crawl with me. Wish me luck!

Wasn't totally shot down.......we're in deliberations.
Looks like more laundry and dishes for me in the near future.:D

I done graduated!

Congrats Matt :party:

Any plans tomorrow (Saturday) ?? I'm waiting on the brown truck to drop off 1000 rounds of 223 ammo any minute now.. I'm thinking about going to the range tomorrow, if your interested....

Nick

That's the spirit. Look into a cabin if that will help...I think there are some pretty cheap ones down there.

Here's some ammo...shots from the trail:
DSCN0982.jpg

DSCN0904.jpg

DSCN2039.jpg

And one for you...fun can be had on 33s (34s here):
DSCN0961.jpg

Back