• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

as has been said time and time again...wheeling is just a "bonus" with this club....it is the brotherhood that keeps my fire lit (and Rev's overalls :D). :flame:

and that keeps coming back to me....everytime I look at another "toy", I just cannot imagine life without this group.

Rev

Yeah we KINDA like you too for some reason! :D I agree with you guys. I am a VW fan too but most of those guys are douchebags on their forums and I never met any of them!

So, if I sell it, you guys are going to give me the boot?
I don't have to have a jeep to be part of the "brotherhood" do I?
:D

So, if I sell it, you guys are going to give me the boot?
I don't have to have a jeep to be part of the "brotherhood" do I?
:D

Yours is still insurable! You can't get out that easy! :D

Mike....you and "anyone else" who may choose to dump their junk will always be welcome...but I have seen this before....you dump it...you lose interest...and soon....well you know.

Guess what I am saying is this....we have all gone through this before, and will again. So far everytime I get the urge to dump it, I look at the pics, I get in the woods, and I sit around a campfire with this group, and somehow, I just can't do it.

whatever you decide, know that we will always welcome and love you. Sean and you and part of us, like it or not, I hope that you will keep yours, and Sean will replace his.

Rev

Oh, I know.....I've seen it too.
I really thought WF would "re-ignite the fire" so to speak but.......no dice.
Kinda wish I would have went with the harder group, maybe that would have done it. I don't know.

I keep thinking that if I had a different toy to tinker with I'd use it more. The Jeep just sets behind the house and does not get used. I think part of it is that I can't afford to wheel as often as I'd like. I think of it as building an XJ to wheel once a year.......ok twice.:D You get the picture.

If there was something else.....say a motorcycle,(just an example) I'd use it everyday that weather permits. I've also thought that I could sell it and take the cash to Edward Jones and set on it for a few years.......Or, something else is that I'd really like to get the kids some little quads. They'd have a blast on them. Selling the XJ would pay for them and a little trailer to haul them. Hell, the daymn XJ won't even start now............I had to put the Optima out of the XJ in the truck! Guess it's a good thing I still have it huh? I wouldn't have had a battery to put in it if I'd sold it.:D

shoot.........I don't know.:tears:

Oh, I know.....I've seen it too.
I really thought WF would "re-ignite the fire" so to speak but.......no dice.
Kinda wish I would have went with the harder group, maybe that would have done it. I don't know.

I keep thinking that if I had a different toy to tinker with I'd use it more. The Jeep just sets behind the house and does not get used. I think part of it is that I can't afford to wheel as often as I'd like. I think of it as building an XJ to wheel once a year.......ok twice.:D You get the picture.

If there was something else.....say a motorcycle,(just an example) I'd use it everyday that weather permits. I've also thought that I could sell it and take the cash to Edward Jones and set on it for a few years.......Or, something else is that I'd really like to get the kids some little quads. They'd have a blast on them. Selling the XJ would pay for them and a little trailer to haul them. Hell, the daymn XJ won't even start now............I had to put the Optima out of the XJ in the truck! Guess it's a good thing I still have it huh? I wouldn't have had a battery to put in it if I'd sold it.:D

shoot.........I don't know.:tears:

Just think on it for a while so you aren't kicking yourself in the ass. All that work you have in it will be out the window too! Wheel the piss out of it at the clean up on some harder stuff and see if that helps. Now you have a trailer and won't have to baby it as much! If all else fails donate it to Jim so he can beat the snot out of it!

Last edited:
You have a tow rig now.

Time to cut the cherokee up! :D

I never get tired of the cherokee, just get bored when there is nothing to do to it.

Its time to step up and take it to the next level.

You have a tow rig now.

Time to cut the cherokee up! :D

I never get tired of the cherokee, just get bored when there is nothing to do to it.

Its time to step up and take it to the next level.

I don't have anywhere to store a chopped up hack job.
Didja get that building all finished up?:D

If there was something else.....say a motorcycle,(just an example) I'd use it everyday that weather permits.

I know you said it was just an example but most people lose the romance w/ motorcycles too. Its just a fact of life it seems is that once you get used to something you lose some shine for it.

I know you said it was just an example but most people lose the romance w/ motorcycles too. Its just a fact of life it seems is that once you get used to something you lose some shine for it.

I had a bike to ride up until the time I went to collage. I've not lost the shine for it, I'd love to have a cruiser. I didn't loose the shine then either, it was just wasn't dooable at the time.

Well I'd admit I lost a little, my bike isn't that comfy. That's all. I have friends that used to ride all the time. But now some don't and the others have had their bikes in pieces for a few years too and aren't too motivated to put them together.

I had a bike to ride up until the time I went to collage. I've not lost the shine for it, I'd love to have a cruiser. I didn't loose the shine then either, it was just wasn't dooable at the time.

Yeah you can tell you went to collage! :gag:

damn you guys are making me sad that i havent drove the XJ in about 10 days, its my DD but with the wife out of work i started to think driving her cobalt every day would be better on gas
within that 10 days selling it crossed my mind also but i figured i would make enough to pay it off buy a beater XJ to wheel and this little 93 mustang ive been eyeing for a DD
maybe i just need to drive it so i get the love back, i hate driving the cobalt and every day when i park it next to the XJ i frown cause its just been sitting there

Boo you said Mustang. You should become red with all that money you save on gas! :D

Hey mike...

If your selling it how much for the rear quarter guards shipped to 46835?

:illegalsmilieflipoff:

mac 'just kidding...or am I :) 'gyvr

Your saying you would take them if they were for sale. Just kidding, but really.

Back