• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I'll have that beer with my dad this weekend! But I'm in the same place with his parents that you are with yours. Grandma goes into the hospital about once a month for one reason or another. Grandpa does alright, he knows he's getting old tho (and says it! he turned 90 near thanksgiving)

Take care, Jeff.

Kim and I have almost polished off an 18 pack.
Some one bring us more beer!

we had a "couples dinner" tonight w/ wifeys sorority...I was the drunk of the gathering...but funny thing was that I was having more female takers when I was buying rounds then their husbands......I am really begining to doubt these guys "coolness" factors..they mostly sucked....gettin all offended when I spoke of foul mouthed jokes and Bacon Explosions...they must be communists.

I can't believe that....
Man.... like..... WTH are you doing awake before 0800 on a Sunday morning?

'course, I shouldn't gripe. I've been working since 0100.

Well the new truck broke down last week. The motor hesitated for a second, kept going around the block hesitated again and shut off. The motor would crank just fine but would not catch. I had to literally run back to my apartment. Get the Jeep and winch the truck off to the side of the road. I called the dealer on the way to work, he got it towed off to the shop. There is a 50/50 warranty on it, so I just have to pay half the shop bill to get the truck fixed.

From what I have heard from the shop is that it was a computer issue and that they are searching for a new one. A brand new comp. was $800 so they are looking around for a cheaper one to use. So we shall see.

Well the new truck broke down last week. The motor hesitated for a second, kept going around the block hesitated again and shut off. The motor would crank just fine but would not catch. I had to literally run back to my apartment. Get the Jeep and winch the truck off to the side of the road. I called the dealer on the way to work, he got it towed off to the shop. There is a 50/50 warranty on it, so I just have to pay half the shop bill to get the truck fixed.

From what I have heard from the shop is that it was a computer issue and that they are searching for a new one. A brand new comp. was $800 so they are looking around for a cheaper one to use. So we shall see.

Dammit Boy, take it easy on that thing! :D

I am sitting here at the house waiting for my friend to show up with his Yamaha Rhino...I stuck my quad so bad that it will probably take more then his rig and winch to get it out. Too bad everything is so muddy or I would take the XJ back there and winch it out. I just love calving in this weather. :(

I am sitting here at the house waiting for my friend to show up with his Yamaha Rhino...I stuck my quad so bad that it will probably take more then his rig and winch to get it out. Too bad everything is so muddy or I would take the XJ back there and winch it out. I just love calving in this weather. :(

You have lockers why you worried about mud ya big sissy! :D

more worried about tearing up my fields then the mud. After I tear up a field when it is muddy, I have to drive over the same ruts for the rest of the year...not worth it. I am thinking about bringing my hi-lift and some straps out there and manually winching it out if he does not hurry up and get here...I am impatient.

after today, I am going to have to stick with a 4wd atv. Thanks though.

after today, I am going to have to stick with a 4wd atv. Thanks though.
I believe that's what he's referring to......Rev's ATV.
He's tried to sell it to me several times.

Back