• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

They'll be out there watering trees, praying for leaves to come in to block the view.
briansbussideloaded.jpg

I love this pic of the loaded bus.
That Is the GREASTEST thing I have seen this week, even made my wife smile!!!

I didn't mean that enlisting was backwards, I almost did in high school. Just meant that as someone in college I should try to be an officer if I can hack it.

And yes, that was a joke. Just a poke at the airplane/helicopter hybrid.

Today is gonna be a long one, hung over, tired, have lots of stuff to do for Remote Sensing and little time to do it.

gonna go and buy a chainsaw today.....kind of hate to spend the extra $40 the local guy is charging (in comparison to TSC), but I try and keep my business as local as possible and help out the "little man" as Alan Jackson would sing.

gonna go and buy a chainsaw today.....kind of hate to spend the extra $40 the local guy is charging (in comparison to TSC), but I try and keep my business as local as possible and help out the "little man" as Alan Jackson would sing.

I bet when something is wrong with it, that $40 pays dividends.

:thumbup:

you are correct sir. he sells and repairs what he sells...try getting that from the big chain store huh? They recently moved to a smaller building due to down sizing, so I am going to help anyway I can to keep them around here.

For those of you who can, go have a beer with your folks. I just got the word that it looks like Dad won't be coming home from the care facility, he's been put on palliative care.

Damn Jeff, that sucks to hear. Thoughts and prayers man. I only get to see my Dad about a half dozen times a year if I am lucky. It makes me apreciate the time that I do get to see him that much more.

Sorry to hear, Jeff. Thoughts and prayers and I'll take you up on the advice.

Damn Jeff, that sucks to hear. Thoughts and prayers man. I only get to see my Dad about a half dozen times a year if I am lucky. It makes me apreciate the time that I do get to see him that much more.

x2 Sorry to hear it Jeff.

Just picked up an Echo 50cc saw w/ an 18" bar. While in the shop the guy said that he had a nice cheap saw that was traded in he would cut me a deal on. So I picked it up too. It is just a cheap Poulan w/ an 18" bar on it, but it fired right up and cuts great. I can tell ya from past experience that if you have one saw and get it stuck...it is a PIA getting someone elses saw or getting someone else to come out and help. Well worth the extra $100 in my opinion.

Cheese "Daniel Boone aint got chit on me" Man

Jeff, you, your dad, and family are in my and Cindy's thoughts.

My folks are still doing good, but they are old enough that I've started to realize they may not always be there, so I've been trying to spend more time with them than in the past.

Back