• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

now come one...we dont want the guys from the "Adult Arcade" and "Skip's Leather-o-rama" to show up at a camp fire...that's not really the crowd we are trying to assemble :D

Hey now, I saw you at skip's just the other day!

Stupid ZJ... started leaking coolant right after I bought it. Tore into it, replaced water pump gasket, thermostat, anything else that was nearby. Still leaks. Pressure tested it and the radiator is cracked, intake manifold gasket is shot, and one of the cylinder head freeze plugs is leaking. Then I find out the heads on the Magnum motors are prone to cracking/warping, and I have a feeling it's been overheated before, so I'm probably looking at buying new heads for it.

Missing the 4.0L right about... now.

my 4.0L did that the day i brought it home. it also didnt help that i took it straight to the mud pits with bald tires and it looked lowered because of the saggy springs :doh:

Worked 8 hours today.
that will make up for Christmas eve and Christmas day off.
7 days and we are Florida bound!

Boy, Sean. If 8 hours is something to post about, I'd love to have your work schedule.

Boy, Sean. If 8 hours is something to post about, I'd love to have your work schedule.

Holy swiss-cheesed floors batman! :eek: Took a look under the back seat of the beater. Dammit wouldn't ya know it another hole in the floor. :doh: Good thing It was a 600 dollar Jeep. I fired it up and let it run. Looks like it needs a PCV valve but it idles smooth for a 248k mile Jeep! I a little bit of creative plating and its good to drive then its on to the floors. I will have plenty of time to do it now and my cousin is back home from school so we'll be going to his grandpa's house which has a heated garage with a lift! :D

Turned on the Today show this morning, they were calling it a Major Winter Storm Emergency. Oh Noes, DC got 2"!!!

You haven't been to DC when it snows have you? JIM.

Back