• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

just got back from a luch/dinner with the wifeys whole family, my sister inlaws boy friend build roll cadges for a race shop in manteno IL he said he cold hook me up sometime down the road when im ready for one, we told the sister he was a keeper ;)

driving from KC to cleveland ohio today, if i break down ill be calling a few of you hahah

columbus area if you need anything 614 394 6807

Silly boys, phone numbers are for camp fires......

I'm not hardcore enough to make it to a campfire...

Geoff.....not near there, but if you get into trouble, post up and I will try to help.

If you break down on the side of the road with a wifi connection?

:dunno:

Robert

Yer missin' the point..... but you just might find out late some night....:laugh:

Oh, he'll get the point.......about March 6th @ 3am. :D

Haha, the people who have my number will be there! :D

now come one...we dont want the guys from the "Adult Arcade" and "Skip's Leather-o-rama" to show up at a camp fire...that's not really the crowd we are trying to assemble :D

made it home all in one piece last night :clap:

thanks everyone for offerin up help if the jeep crapped out. i went through atleast 10 quarts of atf fluid but everything else was smooth, felt like i was driving a caddy.

thanks again tyler for hooking me up with that driveshaft and helpin me get my rig back on the road!

hope to see you all at winterfest, its coming quick

Stupid ZJ... started leaking coolant right after I bought it. Tore into it, replaced water pump gasket, thermostat, anything else that was nearby. Still leaks. Pressure tested it and the radiator is cracked, intake manifold gasket is shot, and one of the cylinder head freeze plugs is leaking. Then I find out the heads on the Magnum motors are prone to cracking/warping, and I have a feeling it's been overheated before, so I'm probably looking at buying new heads for it.

Missing the 4.0L right about... now.

Stupid ZJ... started leaking coolant right after I bought it. Tore into it, replaced water pump gasket, thermostat, anything else that was nearby. Still leaks. Pressure tested it and the radiator is cracked, intake manifold gasket is shot, and one of the cylinder head freeze plugs is leaking. Then I find out the heads on the Magnum motors are prone to cracking/warping, and I have a feeling it's been overheated before, so I'm probably looking at buying new heads for it.

Missing the 4.0L right about... now.

So, Just about everytime you buy a vehicle you have to replace the motor? Where are you getting these things! :D

So, Just about everytime you buy a vehicle you have to replace the motor? Where are you getting these things! :D

Hey this is only the second time in like 11 vehicles. I guess those odds are still pretty bad.

But to answer your question, I find the shadiest people I can on Craigslist and then give them way too much money, and they are happy to give me junk vehicles.

Hey this is only the second time in like 11 vehicles. I guess those odds are still pretty bad.

But to answer your question, I find the shadiest people I can on Craigslist and then give them way too much money, and they are happy to give me junk vehicles.

Haha, Thats why I bought a beater off of CL. If all else fails I'm only out a few hundred bucks! :D

Back