• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Its starting to get a little scary at work....

They let another 200 folks go on Friday. At this point last year we had 2000 employees. Its just a hair over 500 today.....

niiiiiice...I used to have one in college...probably a bit nastier then the one you scored, at least I hope :D

just bought an 05' Ford F-150 crew cab (4-door)
5.4 Triton engine with the complete tow package.
The new ones were just not in the budget.
did get a 7/75,000 warranty
hope to start hitting Attica a little more often.

BOB

<growf> It's been a long week. Spent all of Friday night into Saturday morning performing an operating system downgrade on 3 servers after finding a database corrupting problem with the latest version. That pretty much ruined my schedule for Saturday and Sunday.

And just let it be known that it'll be one cold day in Aitch-Ee-double-hockey-sticks before I'll every deal with DishNetwork again.

And I find out tonight that Dad has a nasty infection in his elbow that requires surgical drainage. Muscle, fortunately, and apparently not in the bone. Makes my problems look simple.

that blows man......just elope, you will be much happier and LOTS less stress

Found out company wide we are taking a 4% pay cut to prevent layoffs. May have to put wedding off even further now.
At a previous job, I took a 10% cut, ostensibly to avoid layoffs.

The site VP spoke with a forked tongue. Lying bastard... the intent for the facility was to finish a couple of supply contracts and close the doors. I figured that out well before it happened, and found a better job to boot.

so rosco bought a new trailer for XRRA racing because he was tired of always having a wet ass in his buggy...

30ft 10,200 capacity got a smokin deal on it.

Looks sexy behind my megacab...we'll see how it pulls this weekend...

0601092026a.jpg

mac 'sorry for the crappy cellphone pic' gyvr

Last edited:
WOW, 10 million 200 thousand, sounds a bit steep to me :D

sexy none the less!

WOW, 10 million 200 thousand, sounds a bit steep to me :D

sexy none the less!

limited amounts of sleep...something to do with last week of school and extra part time work...

10,200 capacity...i fixed original post sir

mac 'trailer parties' gyvr

I figured, jsut f-n witcha mac :D

Tyler "sometime cheese f's wit me" Preston

so rosco bought a new trailer for XRRA racing because he was tired of always having a wet ass in his buggy...

30ft 10,200 capacity got a smokin deal on it.

Looks sexy behind my megacab...we'll see how it pulls this weekend...

0601092026a.jpg

mac 'sorry for the crappy cellphone pic' gyvr
Very nice.

Well pretty sure the central air is out, its 82 in the house and the air has been on all day.....wasn't planning on that expense this summer. I'm going to sleep in the bus.

Well pretty sure the central air is out, its 82 in the house and the air has been on all day.....wasn't planning on that expense this summer. I'm going to sleep in the bus.
Make sure your outside condenser fan motor is running before you call some one.

Back