• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I guess the bright side is that I can write off a majority of the miles.

Well than get your a$$ up here & help finish my lift. The g/f is NO help at all.:shhh:

Yeah, especially when they show up in the shop while your under your truck and they are wearing a short short mini skirt and a thong or nothing.......:yelclap:

JS

True that, mine get's her grubby clothes on & TRY'S TO HELP. But not much help really.

Yeah, especially when they show up in the shop while your under your truck and they are wearing a short short mini skirt and a thong or nothing.......:yelclap:

JS

this thread is worthless without pictures :D

always...

if ya got pics w/ cheese involved, that is even better.......eww, now I think about it, "cheese" can stand for so many things, so scratch that :D

this thread is worthless without pictures :D

Oh crap, I knew someone would bring up PICTURES! But worse, my GF is now an ex-GF and I had to spend the day at her house working on her mothers van. It took all day because the rear brakes were fubar and they were just put on 3 months ago! The morons left half the stuff unhooked. LOL, her 5 year old sister came up to me and hugged me and said "he's the one I like, not you" (looking at the "new boyfriend") then the nine year old sister did the same and "mom" pretty much said the same too....I think they are trying to tell the ex she screwed up. As I was working on the van the 9 year old sat down and helped, even getting me tools and the right ones at that! I think I have a new assistant! After the work was done I played with the kids a while...the ex is all PO'ed now because her sisters (all three now) ignore the "new guy" :laugh3:

JS

went to ROCKFEST in kansas City on Saturday and all I can say is awesome! I no longer have a face...it was rocked off :D We saw Rev Theroy, Saving Abel, Theroy of a Deadman, Corey Taylor (or Stone Sour fame), Buckcherry, Shinedown, Drowning Pool, KoRn, Federation of Horsepower, Crooked X and a few other no name bands. It was insane. I saw things I have not seen since my college days....good memories there :thumbup:

went to ROCKFEST in kansas City on Saturday and all I can say is awesome! I no longer have a face...it was rocked off :D We saw Rev Theroy, Saving Abel, Theroy of a Deadman, Corey Taylor (or Stone Sour fame)AND SLIPKNOT!!!!, Buckcherry, Shinedown, Drowning Pool, KoRn, Federation of Horsepower, Crooked X and a few other no name bands. It was insane. I saw things I have not seen since my college days....good memories there :thumbup:

fixed it for you tyler! :D

I wish that Seether would have been at KC Rockfest, but it was still a great time

got a no seatbelt ticket at lunch. $25. I always wear the damn thing just hadn't put it on yet for some reason.....

got a no seatbelt ticket at lunch. $25. I always wear the damn thing just hadn't put it on yet for some reason.....

Know what ya mean...got me last summer in a construction zone.. Only good thing it's only 25.00 and no points.

Nick

Yup, The cop told me Indiana is paying overtime to the cops for the clickit or ticket campaign this month.......

Back